Chapter 4

I woke up the next morning with Harry's arms wrapped tightly around my waist. I went to get up but his grip just tightened pullin me closer. "where do you think your going?!" he whispered in my ear sending chills down my spine. "I was going to put some clothes on but I think you have other plans," I said turning around to face him. "I think you look better like this!" he exclaimed flipping us over so he was on top of me. "get off of me we can't just stay in here all day!" I said trying to push him off of me but he just held my hands above my head with just one of his. "not all day but for as long as the lads shall allow!" he said and just as if on cue the four boys walked in and Louis yelled, "STOP MAKING BABIES!!! Goodness Haz u can't keep you pant on for two minutes huh?!" Harry rolled off of me and glared daggers at Louis. I laughed and say up forgetting I didn't have a shirt on and all of the boys, except Harry's, eyes and mouthed went wide. "you act lik you've never seen boobs before!" I said grabbing Harry's shirt and throwing it on. "We have!" Niall defended them. "then close your mouthed or you'll catch flies," I said getting out of bed and walking downstairs. I went into the kitchen and was about to grab some cereal when I was yanked back!

"don't touch my food!" Niall said glaring at me.

"WATCH ME!" I said grabbing the Oreo jar and eating one right in front of his face.

"How dare you!" Niall yelled picking me up over his shoulder and spinning around.

"HELP!" I yelled!

"hey hey you can't kill my girlfriend!!!" I heard Harry voice say as I was being placed back on the floor.

"I am not your girl friend!" I said.

"You guys already made babies together you might as well seal with a label." Louis said. Then Harry ran outside and then rang the doorbell. I went to open the door and saw a kneeling Harry starring up a me. Being the dramatic lad he is he grabbed my head and said, "Amity Jade Cowell will you please give me the honor of being my girlfriend?" he asked grabbing my hand in his and giving it a soft kiss. "hmmmmmm let me think ummmmmmm I'm sorry but... OK!" I said and he stood and gave me a passionate kiss. We turned around and saw 3 boys smiling at us but Niall looked upset and hurt.

**********************************

It has been a month since Harry asked me out and things have been going well. The boys were going on your next week and I was just informed I was going with them and I can't wait!!! And just to top it off by best friend Melissa was coming today and spending the last week before the tour with us. But Niall was still being distant and giving me the same hurt look every time I looked at him and I was going to get to the bottom of it right now!

"Niall can we talk?" I asked knocking on his door.

"sure come in," he said. I walked in and sat next to him on the bed. "so what do you want?" he asked giving me the same hurt expression.

"Nial l want to know why you keep avoiding me and always have that same hurt expression that you have on now when I look at you!" I said sternly.

"I don't know what your talking about!" he said looking down at his hands.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about so stop playing dumb and tell me what's up!" I almost yelled at him.

"Do you really want to know the truth!" he yelled standing up.

"Yeah I really do!" I yelled standing up to face him. He grabbed my hip and pulled me close and kissed me. I immediately pulled away and said, "No Niall I'm sorry but I'm with Harry," I walked away and slid out of the door. I got a call from Melissa.

"Hey girl I'll be at your house in two minutes I can't wait to see you!!!" Melissa said cheerily.

"Same here girl and maybe you'll have a little fling with one of the lads!" I said slyly.

"Shut up you better get your ass down here and open the door before I kick it down!" Melissa said acting like a bad-ass. I went and opened the door and there was Melissa! We both screamed and all of the lads came down to make sure everything was ok. Then Melissa gave me a bone crushing hug. I introduced herr to all of the lads and they took her stuff to the extra room while we caught up on what's been going on. "well I got jet lag! I'm heading up to my room!" Melissa said getting up and going upstairs.

"I'm head to bed to I'm not feeling well," Harry said giving me a kiss before heading upstairs.

(AN: sorry it is short and it seems like nothing is going to happen but trust me shit is going down! I hope you enjoy my story! VOTE FAN COMMENT!!!)