Chapter 4- Starting Line

A/N- Sorry for republishing Chapters 2 & 3, I made a couple minor edits. Here's Chapter 4, enjoy.  :)

~❀~

Todoroki smiled as he turned around, still holding Midoriya's hand. "Alright, let's start moving." He led Midoriya over to the locked door, and pulled out the key. Bending down, Todoroki unlocked the small door and smiled. This was his favorite part, going through the door and looking out to see the magical land. He quickly changed into a bunny and headed towards the door, but felt a light tap on his back. Ah. How's Midoriya going to get through this door? Todoroki thought to himself as he turned to Midoriya. He almost fell over when he saw a small figure standing behind him. "Mi-Midoriya? How did you shrink?" Todoroki asked curiously, his long bunny ears twitching. Midoriya looked down at his hands. "Well, it seems that if I eat a cookie...I shrink? I mean, it was almost dinnertime...and I got just a little bit hungry? I'M SO SORRY FOR EATING THE COOKIE, IT JUST LOOKED REALLY GOOD. FORGIVE ME, TODOROKI!" He exclaimed. Todoroki shook his head. "It...It's fine. I didn't know Fuyumi left extras in the tunnel though..." He muttered to himself.

Taking a moment to clear his thoughts, Todoroki turned back to the door. "Well, it's a bit of a drop, so hold on tightly." He shifted his ears to Midoriya, then to his back. "We're jumping." The heterochromatic bunny simply stated as he took a great leap out the door.

This is where our true journey, and challenge, begins.

~❀~

Midoriya held on tightly to Todoroki's bunny form as they fell. Biting his lip to keep from screaming, Midoriya looked over the bunny to catch a glimpse of the world he was entering and gasped. It's so beautiful! So many trees, beautiful flowers, cute cottages, fluffy clouds! I wonder what types of creatures there are! He thought to himself as he began to relax. The fall wasn't as bad as he had expected it to be. As he saw the ground nearing, Midoriya started to loosen his grip around Todoroki. At that exact moment, Todoroki sneezed, jerking his body. Midoriya let out a yelp as he lost his grip around the bunny and started to plummet to the ground.

~❀~

Todoroki looked behind him as soon as he heard Midoriya. He lost his grip. Todoroki looked down to see the tiny green haired boy falling terrifyingly quickly to the rocky ground beneath them. Before Todoroki thought of an idea to save his companion, a brown haired girl wearing a simple pink dress and matching hat ran forward. Following her was a blue haired man with armour and a sheathed sword. She leaped forward and managed to grab Midoriya before he hit the ground. Todoroki saw a pink light flash around Midoriya and the girl's fingers as they made contact with one another, but snapped his attention back as he landed gracefully on the ground. He then quickly changed back into his human form and ran over to the girl who had saved Midoriya.

"Midoriya. I-" He stopped as he saw Midoriya hovering over the girl's hands. The boy turned around and faced Todoroki. As soon as he saw the dual colored hair, the male gasped. "Todoroki Shouto, third son of Nobles Enji and Rei Todoroki. It is a pleasure to meet you. I am Iida Tenya, and this is Uraraka Ochako." He announced while making robotic movements. Uraraka turned around and bowed slightly. Todoroki nodded his head to both Uraraka and Iida in acknowledgement. In a bubbly voice, the brunette spoke up. "So you were the bunny falling from the sky! I hope you don't mind that I made your friend float. He was falling, and that was my only choice to prevent him from feeling the full impact of hitting a surface after falling from such a high place! I'm glad he's okay. You're alright, right?" She asked, smiling at Midoriya. Midoriya smiled back. "Of course, thank you! If it wasn't for you, I could've died." Turning to Todoroki, Midoriya nodded. "I'm sorry if I made you worry! I wasn't holding on tight enough." Shaking his head, Todoroki cracked a half smile. "It was my fault. I apologize. Thank you for catching him, Uraraka, Iida." They both smiled. "No problem!"

Uraraka brought her fingers together and released Midoriya from her power. As she handed him to Todoroki, she studied the small boy carefully. "I don't think I've seen you around....Midoriya, was it? Where are you from? What type of person are you? Creature? Hybrid?" Midoriya blinked. "I-I'm from Japan. I'm a human?" This time, Iida leaned forward. "Aren't humans taller? Tensei said the humans he saw were as tall as him...Was he wrong?" Iida wondered. "Ah! Actually, I-" "He ate Fuyumi's shrinking cookies." Todoroki replied simply. Uraraka grinned. "Your sister, right? I've tried her pastries at her bakery. They taste so magical! Sometimes Iida and I visit the bakery to pick up loaves of bread and some sweet drinks to take back to our village. Her bakery is filled with such wonderful muffins, tarts, loaves, scones, and more! But, back to the topic...What are you doing here, Midoriya? Aren't humans like, not allowed to be here?"    (Instead of confusing the Todoroki's, his siblings will be called by their first names.)

Midoriya glanced over and Todoroki. "I was following Todoroki and fell into a hole? And here I am. Apparently he can't take me back, so we have to go someone who can take me back or something?" Todoroki nodded. "Since I can't tell my parents, or anyone in the court, I'll go up directly to the king and ask him to help. He's very kind, I'm sure he'll help. I guess we'll have to take a detour to the bakery to get some growth tarts for Midoriya." Iida thought for a moment, then spoke up. "Well, we were actually headed there too. Can we accompany you, Todoroki, Midoriya?" Midoriya smiled. "Of course! Unless Todoroki doesn't want you to?" He asked as he glanced over at Todoroki. "No, it's fine. We can head over to the bakery together." Uraraka, Midoriya, and Iida all smiled, and Midoriya let out a small chuckle.

~❀~

"I never thought that chasing after a small bunny would lead to such a unique adventure!"

~❀~

//July 29//