four

four: PARTY OF THE MONTH

"We should fucking party."

Riley's eyebrows were arched with her hands under her boobs and pushing them upwards. The push up bra did little justice as she already had huge tits that everyone loved on her. A dark green v-neck adorned her slim body along with ripped blue jeans and toms. Girls like Riley were rare to find in La Push, or in Washington in general. She was an enigma, had her nails constantly done, her skin the same honey color in every season and all her features had a sharp edge to it. Flirting was common, a slick remark on the tongue ready to use towards anyone and continual eye contact. People in La Push were quiet, everybody knew everybody and once past the age of 20, girls like Riley turned into girls like Jasmine. Soft smiles and attentive others feelings. They cared about flirting recklessly and got nervous around pretty people.

In the reflection of the mirror, Jasmine gazed as Riley adjusted her shiny lip gloss by running a finger over her lips. "Who would have a party on Sunday night, Ri?" she asked, arching a brow. Turning back to the magazines on her bed, Jasmine rolled her eyes when the other girl scoffed.

"Who wouldn't have a party? Spring break is full of parties," she explained. It was true, the people in Forks had parties almost daily during spring break and since it just started, there would be multiple tonight. "Chances to get drunk and meet girls? I'm there. And you can get some too."

The opposite can be said for Jasmine. Multiple people she didn't know and mixed drinks? She wasn't there. Getting some wasn't an option as meeting her soulmate at someone else's house wasn't in her plans.

Laying across the quilted sheets, she raised up and walked to the mirror with Riley. Placing her hands around Riley's shoulders, Jasmine smiled at their reflections, "Whose party?"

"Renesemee Cullen."

Jasmine groaned and sagged her shoulders as Riley grimaced. Nothing was wrong with Renesemee, she had a heart of gold and her parents were loaded so that was a plus. But the Cullen girl was connected to Jacob Black. Jacob was connected to Jared. And Jared always led to Paul. Paul has been around the Cameron house every day since he saw her at the locker, playing video games with Jared, making lunch for no reason and always keeping an eye on Jasmine when she came out the room. Knowing he was there, was another reason for Jasmine not to be there.

Riley sighed, "I know, he's stalking, whatever. But I think you should talk." Jasmine glanced up at her best friend, appalled. "He wants to buy you a camera. Not even lend money, but buy a new one."

"Too bad I'm not going," Jasmine said, stepping away from the mirror and laying back against the bed. Seeing Paul more than she had to was not on her agenda for the night, she wanted to talk about colleges with Riley and plan their rooming situation together. However, Riley didn't care where she went, as long as there were girls, there was no problem with her. In fact, if there were people she was there and she needed Jasmine to be a good wing woman for her.