Chapter 17: Photos

A\N: Chapter kind of inspired by the movie "Love Simon", cause I loved that movie and recently read the book. This chapter also will be more focused on Poe, but next chapter will have the full gang and Reylo so I hope you guys like it. Enjoy!

POE'S POV (third person):

Poe parks his car and hops out, opening his front door, his mind thinking about what the envelopes had written down on them. He hadn't really come out to his family or the school. His close friends only knew, well he still hadn't told them, he just told Ben through the phone that he and Finn hooked up. That's not coming out, right?So who else would've known? Did Ben tell someone? No, impossible. Ben wouldn't do that.

"Hey bro" His little sister Kira waved at him as she handed him one of the cupcakes she had baked, Poe took it and took a bite out of it. His sister was always cooking or at least trying, their mom always supervised her after Kira came from school, she was only thirteen so their mom was always careful, of course she would, their mom is even a therapist.

Their mom always have these talks with them, specially Poe. She always felt that he had grown distant these past few years so she always kept an eye on him, to which Poe always told her he was fine. Well he wasn't fine, he was confused and actually pretty scared about his whole sexuality. But he would always brush it off.

"Is it good?" Kira asked, raising an eyebrow, anxiously waiting for Poe's response, to which Poe gave her a thumbs up. "It's great, keep up the good work kid" He said with a faint smile as he walked upstairs to his room.

"Hey! I'm only three years younger then you!" Kira shouted to which Poe heard and lightly chuckled. He closed his door and flopped onto his bed, thinking about the whole situation. Did anyone else see the envelopes? No definitely not, they were in his locker and when they practically fell out he scrambled to cover them.

And who would do this? What joke was this? Was someone trying to humiliate him and his friends? If someone was, well he and his friends will get to the bottom of this.

Timeskip

His phone was ringing. He stood up from his bed and saw that Rey was FaceTiming him, he picked it up and soon Rey's face came up on the screen.

"Poe!" She said worried to which Poe raised a brow, "Hi" he simply answered, doing a slight wave. "Have you seen the page of "The Force Highschool Secrets?" She asked, a hint of concern in her voice.

Soon enough Ben's face also popped on the screen, cuddled up close to Rey. Really they were cuddling? Poe thought it himself as he lightly snickered, to which Rey and Ben didn't take notice.

"You should check it out" Ben said, also a hint of concern in his voice. Poe sat on his desk chair and opened up his Macbook, "K guys gotta go" he said as he opened the website.

"Wai-" Rey started but Poe ended the call, he looked at the page and he kept scrolling down until something caught his attention, he began reading it.

Dear Students,

To be honest I don't want to offend anyone but I mean come on, this website is basically named "The Force highscool Secrets", no teacher or parents knows about it so I'm just here to tell my secret.

Today's secrets have been interesting but this one, wow this one is pure gold. So many of you fellow classmates know one of the popular kids, Poe Dameron, along with his silly group of losers. In overally he seems manly, a cool dude but the truth is, he has a huge ass secret.

And that is that he is gay. So if any dude wants to hit him up for some "whatever the name is for that sex" go ahead. And ladies, sorry he is no longer on the list to date. Oof.

~Anonymous

P.s here are a few pics of Dameron and his poor loserly friends:

Poe's eyes widened at the next photos that were showcased on the screen, pictures of him and Finna holding hands, them kissing. But their was more, pictures of Rey and Ben hooking up, Hux and Gwen on a date, making out in the car.

Who the hell did this? Poe was furious, furious that now everyone knew his secret even though he was even though he wasn't ready to tell the world.

How was he ever gonna go to school tomorrow? He'd get a ton of weird looks directly at him and he can't not even start with the threats and bullies at school. Absolutely horrendous. He sighed and covered his face.

A knock on his door got his attention, he quickly looked up to see Kira, standing at the doorway. "Um..Poe?" She said softly walking in, slowly closing the door.

"Yes?" He asked. "I-I saw, the message on the website.. I reported it, they're going to take it down" She said quietly and nervously, fidgeting with her hands.

Poe looked back down, "You could deny it" Kira said, as a suggestion. Poe shakes his head, "No, why would I deny it Kira? I'm not ashamed of it. I'm gay" He said, still looking down but quickly glancing at Kira.

"Oh" Kira said, nodding slowly, "I'll leave, I'll check up on you in a bit. I can make some pancakes?" Kira said with a cute grin on her face, trying to lighten up his mood.

"That'll be great" Poe said forcing a smile. Kira nodded before quietly walking out, heading downstairs.

Poe's phone buzzed again, he looked down at it and saw 18 messages. He opened them.

Ben (3)

Poe. Check the website.
Please I had nothing to do in this. I swear.
Do you want to go for a walk?

Rey (4)

Poe! Please check out the website!
Call me when you see it? Ok?
Poe?
Call me back? K I love you.

Finn (5)

Website. Now.
Are you alright? Who could have done this?
Call me alright?
Poe..
Just answer when you can. Love you.

Gwen (3)

Poe check the webiste. It's urgent.
Call me back!
Please know we would get to the bottom if this. Who ever did this I gonna pay. Seriously.

Hux (3)

Poe, if you've heard about what's going on in the website, just call me or text me back.
Hope you're feeling better, if you don't want to go to school tomorrow, I'll just tell the teacher you were sick. Bye.

With a sigh, Poe shook his head as a tear a rolled down his cheek. He wiped it away and turned his phone off. This was a complete mess.