Chapter 1: Newbie

Hi eveybody!! So here we begin this new book, a modern au of highschool with Reylo. Hope you guys enjoy this!! Be sure to write down your opinions in the comments. No hate please.

REYS POV:

"Have a great day Rey!!" I hear my grandfather shout from the living room as I head out the door.

"Good luck sweetie" my mother adds.

"Thanks, love you two" I shout as I close the front door. Great, let's do this!! After walking three blocks I get to "The Force" highschool, the school who welcomed both good people, and bad people. I enter the secretary's office and find a woman with brown hair and a file in her hands. "Hello, welcome to The Force Highschool, how may I help you??" She says in a warming tone. "I'm new here, and I'm just figuring out everything"

"Name??" She asks

"Pardon??"

"Your name"

"I'm Rey Kenobi, I'm 15"

"Rey.. that is a nice name I like it. Good or bad??"

Good because it's the right thing to do" I responded confident

"Well Rey, hope you have a wonderful first day, here is your schedule and keys to your locker. I'll see you around" She says smiling giving me my schedule and keys.

Thank you, by the way what's your name??" I ask not quite catching her name.

"Leia, Leia Organa"

I nod leaving the room. The bell rings and people are walking to their classrooms. I walk over to my locker, and look at my schedule. Chemistry with Mr. Skywalker, great. I grab my books and close my locker. Without realizing I bumped into someone causing all my books to fall down. Well day one is turning fan-tas-tic. I look up to see who I bumped into, a tall boy with black raven hair and chocolate eyes looks down at me, not even bothering to help me with all my books scattered across the hallway.

"Scavenger scum" he says gruffly and with that he leaves.

Ughh what an idiot, I already found someone who I don't like in this school. "Hey!!" I hear someone say, I look up to see a boy with black curled hair walk up to me. "Are you alright??" He asks helping me with my books. How generous.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just that idiot who I bumped into, thanks"

"Oh you mean Ren, oh my god, yeah he is known to be quite an idiot. Do yourself a favor and ignore him"

I get up from the floor once my books are all organized and back in my arms. The boy suddenly says

"Where are my manners?? My name is Finn" he said extending his hand out to me.

"Well pleasure meeting you Finn, I'm Rey. Rey Kenobi" I said shaking his hand. "So what class do you have Finn??"

"Chemistry with Mr. Skywalker"

"Same here. Mind if you can show me ??"

"Of course"

We enter the classroom and find two seats are left in the classroom. A boy with scruffy brown hair is sitting next to those two seats. "Hey Finn!! Over here!!" He shouts from across the room pointing towards the seats. Finn gestures me to follow him, he sits down in the middle, while I sit at the right, and the other boy at the left. As soon as me and Finn sit down, Finn and the boy start doing a weird handshake. I suppose their bestfriends?? "So Finn, who's the pretty girl sitting beside you??" I instantly blush, just as Finn was about to speak, I interrupped him. "I'm Rey Kenobi" I said as I extended a hand.

"Well, then hello Rey, I'm Poe Dameron"

Class begins and  the teacher seemed fun. But the class was sooo boring. To be honest I was just playing with my pencil the whole dammn time. Poe and Finn were whispering to each other the entire class so I didn't bother in talking to them.

The bell rings and Chemistry is finally over. Everybody starts getting up when I reconize a familiar face in between the crowd.

Gwen.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

AHH HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, UPDATE BE COMING TOMORROW I GUESS. SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. SEE YOU SOON!!