Chapter 9 the first kiss

Peters POV
    They leave me and y/n here. Alone. By ourselves ." Um so we never did finish watching Star Wars". She says breaking the silence." Oh yeah well let's get changed then we can continue here if you want". I say." Yeah that sounds great meet up in my room". She says. I nod and we both separate to our own ways. I go change and head to y/n room when I get done." Hey y/n where are you". I ask." I'm in my bathroom I'm almost done". She yells." Okay".
    I go ahead and sit down on her made bed. Her room is so cool. As I'm looking around her room she walks out of her bathroom." So are you ready". She asks. I nod. She turns on her tv and flicks around her tv and finds Star Wars. She clicks on it and it starts playing and as the credits role she closes the blinds turns off the lights and closes the door very quickly then she jumps on the bed next to me. She pulls up the blanket. And I realize it's mine. I smile. We are a nice distance apart.
   A few minutes into the movie I feel y/n get closer and she rests her head on my shoulder. I move my arm around her and she rests her head on my chest as she rests her hand around my torso.

Your POV
   As I'm resting my head on his chest something comes over me. I look up at him." Peter". I quietly say. He looks at me. I place my left hand on his cheek. I lean in and he leans in then I feel pressure on my lips. His lips are smooth and somehow fit perfectly with mine. He puts his hand on my chin. We kiss for a few more seconds then break off. I see him bite his lower lip. He kisses me again more passionate this time. I move my hand to his neck and he moves his hand to my waist. I feel his tongue glide my lips and I allow him to enter. We kiss for a good 15 seconds then break off both gasping for air.
   I smile at him my cheeks burning. He kisses my forehead. We finished the movie as we heard the avengers get back. We quickly scoot away from each other and Peter opens the door and turns on the lights with his webs." Hey kiddos have you guys just been on you guys phones since we left". My dad asks walking in." Ugh sort of we were watching Star Wars but t just ended". I say." Okay well Peter you should be getting home it's already late". Dad says." Yes sir". Peter says." Um I'll walk you down". I say getting up. Me and Peter walk to the elevator and head down to the bottom level. Happy already has the car up front. I walk him all the way to the car and when Happy turns I hug him." I'll see you at school". I say." Yeah". He says back and gets in the car as it drives off.
    I walk back into the building and Christian our receptionist says." Oh does Ms.Stark have a crush". He says." Oh shut it". I say in a playful way. He smirks at me then takes a call and I make my way back up to the living area. When I enter I see Bucky, Steve, Natasha, and my dad standing there." What's going on". I ask stepping out of the elevator." Do you like Peter". Bucky asks." No". I answer quickly." Friday read her heart rate". My dad says." Friday cancel". I say." Friday continue"." Cancel"." Continue"." Cancel"." Continue". And before I can say cancel someone covers my mouth. I smile through it and electrocute the person." Aaahhh". I realize the voice and it's thor." You guys got to remember". I say walking away shaking my head. My sense tingles someone is.....I catch their leg it's Natasha's." Really need to learn". I say letting go of her leg and walking to my room.