'Hey' I said.

'Hey...listen can you do a favour for me?' He asked.

'Sure, what is it?' I asked, earning a confused look from Kevin and Avi, I shook my head at them signalling "Don't worry about it"

'Avi is being a little harsh on Caitlin' he said. I raised my eyebrows.

'Really?' I asked. Avi and Kevin stared at me again, I decided not to say anything.

'Yeah, he keeps bugging her about getting married in a temple, despite it being Miles away, she wants to get married somewhere else, still letting him do the traditional Jewish ceremony but he won't have any of it, now I'm not asking you to tell him to go with Caitlin's idea...but maybe persuade him, considering she is under a LOT of stress right now, I'm a little afraid he hair will start falling out.' He laughed. I giggled too.

'So what do ya say?' He asked. I shrugged

'I don't even know how to bring that up?' I asked

'Look I got to go, just.....try somehow' he said before hanging up, great...helpful Mitch, very helpful.

'Bring what up?' Kevin asked, Avi also looked at me with a confused face. I froze.

'I-uh......um....wedding stuff' I mumbled.

'What is it...Something wrong with the plan? Anything not going according to plan?' Avi asked, frantically.

'What...uh..no it's just weeeeeeell?......' I said

'Weeeell what?' Avi asked, imitating me.

'Well, you'rebeingalittledifficult' I said quickly.

'What?' Avi asked.

'You're being a little difficult okay!?' I said clearer. Avi raised an eyebrow.

'What do you mean? Scott....what's going on?' He asked.

'Mitch called....Caitlin's under a lot of stress and...well, you're not helping apparently' I said, shrugging.

Avi rubbed his eyebrows. 'Seriously? Now she's getting you to bug me about it!' He growled.

'Well...I mean she is letting you do all that Jewish stuff......' I mumbled.

'Yeah, but surely I have a say in where we get married!' He asked, raising his voice slightly.

'Yeah......but so should she....I don't see the big deal?' I asked.

(Kevin's POV)

Avi is sweating now...this is not going well.

'The big deal is, it's my religion. It's important to me and I want it involved, why can't she see it?!' He said.

'Okay Avi, calm down....Scott's right, she's under stress, but so are you. Both of you need to calm it! Wanna go outside for a bit?' I suggested.

'Yeah sure' he mumbled. Scott shrugged and walked out with us. We walked past the tailor.

'Well be back in 5' I said. He nodded and smiled as we walked out.

(Caitlin's POV)

I decided in my dress after all. I decided I wouldn't be traditional, I chose a dress similar to the bridesmaid dresses. My dress was purple, fading into green then light blue at the bottom. It was a princess dress, where it puffed out at the bottom. I went to the dress shop and saw across the road, the tailors and Avi, Kevin and Scott were outside talking. Scott saw he and waved, u waved back and Avi and Kevin turned. Just as Avi turned and his eyes set on me, he lifted his hand to wave but I decided to walk in the shop, cold I know...but I needed to think about the dress and not get distracted. I walked in and a woman at the counter smiled at me.

'Name?' She asked.

'Uhm...Caitlin Grassi?' I said.

'Ah yes, this way to your dress.' She smiled again, leading me, Mitch and Kirstie to the dressing room. Mitch decided to sit outside with Kirstie as I pulled the dress on. As I slipped the strapless dress around my waist I smiled. The woman did up the back, I turned and walked out to where Mitch and Kirstie were, which is also where the mirror was. I looked at myself in the mirro, Kirstie gasped and so did Mitch.

'You look Gorgeous' Mitch said

'Stunning' Kirstie added, tears in her eyes. I smiled, a fear tears prickling mine.

'Its perfect' I said. I held up my hair and turned to the side, to see it properly. I looked at the woman and smiled.

'Ill take it!' I said a tear falling down my cheek.

'It looks great dear, just take it around the front and we will discuss payment' she said. I nodded and got changed again before working around the front.

'Okay, come back in a few weeks and pick it up' she said.

'Do you wanna pick it up and take it to your place?' I asked Kirstie. She nodded.

'Yeah sure' she said. This was the perfect dress for me.

-- ------ --

I dropped off Mitch and Kirstie at their places before driving home, I was sure Avi would be home by now. I opened the door and there he was, on the sofa with a beer in hand. I closed the door and hung up my coat.

'Hey' he whispered, his eyes trained on the TV in front of him.

'Hey' I said back. I walked over to him

'Listen....we need to talk' I said. His head whipped to me, he grabbed the remote and turned off the TV.

'Y-yeah sure' he said.

'Its about the wedding-' I started.

Avi held up his hand 'I know...Kevin and Scott talked to me, I want to get married in a resort....if I can do the traditions?' He asked.

'Of course' I smiled excitedly. He smiled back, placing down his beer and hugging me. I leaned down on his side and got out my planner.

'I love you' I said. He smiled down at me 'I love you too' he kissed my forehead. I leaned on him for a while, flipping through my planner until he stopped on one page.

'Whats this?....about Green, Blue and Purple?' He asked. I looked up to him.

'I was hoping it would be the theme?, instead of a while wedding?' I said, he knitted his eyebrows together.

'Maybe we should stick with white...y'know, white roses, white dresses and seats. Stuff like that' he suggested. My heart dropped.

'Uh...I uh, really?' I asked. He nodded, sipping from his beer. My brain racked.

'Maybe we can think about it.....' I said.

'Maybe I think, we should have it white....common babe, one thing' he asked. I frowned.

'Seriously? Why does everything have to be traditional?' I asked sitting up and facing him.

'Because...that's how my family does things. Weddings are white, nothing more to discuss' Avi said, putting down his beer.

'We don't have to follow in your families footsteps you know, were our own family now' I said. He sighed and rubbed his temple.

'Can we not do this now...I have a headache' he said.

'Maybe you shouldn't drink beer then' I sneered.

'Its not the beer, it's you. Your nagging is annoying now! I'm going to bed!' He groaned getting up. As he slammed the bedroom door my tears started to fall. I cried into the pillow, I already bought the dress, it can't be returned either! Now I have to buy a new WHITE FUCKING DRESS! Argh! I could murder someone! I lifted my head off my pillow, laying on my back, letting the tears silently fall out of my eyes and onto the pillow. I decided to fall asleep and think about it. I didn't bother going into the bedroom so i slept on the sofa that night.

_______________________________________________

A/N: Sorry I've been gone for a while, I'm back now.... I was just in Paris, it's now the summer holidays so I might update more. Hope you like it, don't forget to Vote and Comment. I love you guys. Enjoy it

- C xxx