9) (Sorry btw)

A/N: I know you guys probably don't want an explanation, but I had a lot of crap going on in my life that I needed to sort out, please...don't hate me. Here is the new chapter, and I will try and update more frequently now things are starting to cool down.

Avis POV

Caitlin was silently napping once again, laying naked on our bed, I think I took it out of her. I sat across from her, on my laptop doing multiple things. I was not only typing up random lyrics and chords for songs, but costs for the wedding. I didn't realise how expensive things would be, or even how much planning and effort had to go into it. I sighed and rubbed my temple, stirring my gorgeous fiancé. She turned to me, giggling and trying to cover up, blushing.

"Whatcha doing?" She asked flirtatiously as she pulled on her thong from beside the bed and walked her way to the closet.

"Writing songs" I said briefly, My eyes fixed on Caitlin putting on her black bra to match and taking one of my button up shirts and walking over to me as she put it on. She sat on my lap, my arm snaking around her waist and pulling her into me so her head rests in the crook of my neck.

"What songs?" She asks, sighing.

"Just some new ideas that I thought maybe the group could try out.."

I grumbled into her hair, I loved the way it smelt, like coconut, with a hint of mint, it was refreshing. She looked at me, smiling her same old cute little smile. Her mini dimples on her chin beginning to show. I leaned down slowly and kissed one of them. I tapped her thigh, and she jumped off my lap. Both her and I walked into the kitchen to make some food, after the recent activity we were both famished.

"Hey Avi...?" She began..

Caitlin's POV

Avi turned to look at me and smiled.

"Yeah babe?..." He asked. My stomach grumbled with anxiety. I twiddled with my fingers and started at the floor, how could I even possibly start asking this? I mean sure... its not a life changer... But its still a big thing, and I needed his support in it. Avi immediately noticed my mood and walked over to me. He grabbed my cheeks in his hands and tilted my head upwards so that my eyes met his.

"Cait...whats wrong?" He asked, his eyes flickering. I sighed into his touch, feeling his soft large hands cup my cheeks comforted me greatly.

"Its just... Nothing bad really-"

"-Caitlin, tell me..." I looked into his eyes, it really wasn't as big of a deal as I was making it.

"I was wondering...If....We had the money...-"

"-Yes?..."

"That... I could.. Go back to college after we got married.... I know I know, its impractical, you're on tour a lot, and we have the kids, and I really don't want to hire a nanny...but... oh I don't know-"

"Caitlin..." Avi sighed

"I know...I know...."  I sulked and looking down, though his hands were still holding my cheeks.

"Look at me Cait.." He whispered. He leaned in and gently kissed my lips. "Perhaps you cant go to college-" I sighed.... I knew it.. "-But... maybe the college can come to you" He smiled at me. I gave him a confused look and he giggled.

"You can take online lessons for-... What is it you want to study?" He asked

"Phycology..." I mumbled "....I... Wanna be a therapist..." I said...

Avi smiled such a large goofy smile that almost made tears appear in his eyes.

"Perfect..." He said, I could tell he was pretty happy, I was too. I smiled just as big as him and jumped on him to hug him.

"Its gonna be tough cait... Lookin after the kids and finding the money to pay for the classes" He said seriously.

"I know Avi.." I mumbled

"But...If you're willing to try, then I am willing to help you" He said. He gave me one last kiss as our coffee brewed. I couldn't stop smiling for the rest of the day.

A:N/ Hope you guys enjoyed it... Hopefully I will update more frequently, I am also gonna try and update some of my other stories too, so look out for that. Thanks guys, bye xxx

- C xx