1) Back Home

(Avi's POV)

Me and Caitlin walked hand in hand out of the hospital with everyone carefully watching behind us, she was in the hospital for 3 months before her memory came back properly and the doctors gave us the okay to leave. Scott and Gillian seemed to have gotten closer, they certainly don't mind cuddling up to one another when in the hospital, they're a cute couple none the less. Me and Caitlin got to the car and Gillian and Scott handed us our children, they did a good job of looking after the kids when I couldn't, I felt bad but there were some nights when there was a problem at the hospital with Caitlins memory, and I was needed to help. I would always call Gillian, It had gotten to the point where I had her and Scott on speed dial, Caitlin would also thrash around in the night and have bad dreams, but doctors were unable to wake her up or do anything to stop them from happening in advance and I would just rush to the hospital. I felt so bad leaving the kids, I really tried my best but sometimes its hard to look after your kids and your girlfriend. I would sometimes spend nights in the kids room watching them sleep, sobbing because they didnt have a mother to look after them and I couldn't do it the way she could. It would break my heart, to think that maybe...somewhere in Caitlins head there is something she has forgotten about me, some nights at the hospital her head wound would bleed to much and she would need blood doners to make sure she....she well, lived. I am still very weary of everything Caitlin does at the moment, and I most certainly dont let her go outside, the doctor said she needs bed rest for a few weeks.

'Is everyone in?' Esther asked giving me a hug and looking at the kids in the car. The kids looking at us giggling...gurgling. I chuckled and looked back to Esther

'Thanks for the help, Everyone...Thank You, Its been a stressful couple of months, but you guys were really helpful' I said scratching the back of my neck.

'Yeah, Thank You guys' Caitlin said walking up from putting the kids in the car and slipping her hand in mine. I felt a few tears prick my eyes and start to fall down. They didnt last long, soon Caitlin had my face in her hands and my hands were on her hips as she was kissing my cheeks and my lips.

'I missed you' I mumbled with my head in the crook of her neck, tears spilling still, everyone around us were quiet, this was the first time me and Caitlin were this close, she spent most of the time in her bed back in the hospital but now we were intimate and I missed the feeling, her soft hair, her perfect skin, her chin dimples, her beautiful brown/green eyes. Everything about her was perfect, as though it was carved by the best. I found myself staring into her eyes, like they had a world and mind of their own.

'We'd best be off, But we'll come and visit you every chance we get' Kevin said, everyone else nodded in agreement, before hugging both me and Caitlin and leaving the hospital car park.

'Lets go home' Caitlin said giving me one last kiss, It was like I was frozen, I couldnt move. I just watched my beautiful girl walk to our car, shaking her hips unknowingly. She turned to me and giggled when she caught me staring, back to the same ol' Caitlin. I smiled and found my way over to her. I didnt say anything, I just hugged her from behind her before she could get in her side of the car. She just sighed and rested her head on my chest, I could see the tears fall down her cheeks. We both stood there, looking into the back of the car, watching our kids sleep. Both of us crying, neither of us saying anything, because there was nothing that needed to be said.

___________________________________________________________________________

Hope y'all enjoyed it, I loved writing it, no idea why this one especially but anyway....thank you for reading, please Comment and Vote. Also...should I change the title?

- C xxx