♪3: Welcome to the Losers Club!♪

Y/n= Your name
L/n= Last name
Y/f/c= Your favorite color
Y/f/a= Your favorite animal

I put my clothes back on and told my sister where we were going and she followed close behind on her skateboard.

We arrived at Ben's house and Eddie fell, clumsily .I walked closer to the I saw a missing poster of 'Patrick Hockstetter.' That's the same name I heard down in my drain. "You okay Y/n?" Richie snapped me back to reality. "Oh, yes. I'm fine.. I think?" I replied and reached out for Richie's hand, which he took, and looked in his eyes while he smiled. I didn't know what to think about him. "Erm lovebirds?" Eddie snapped us back. "Right." I let go of Richie's hand and entered Ben's house with the others.

•••

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wow." Richie examined the room. "Cool huh?" Ben felt proud. "No, no not- it's pretty cool." I finished for Richie and he rolled his eyes and mouthed to me, 'That's your opinion' and I giggled. "Like I was saying, nothing cool, nothing cool." He finished. "Wait that's cool right here! What never mind. No, it's not, not cool."

"What's that?" Stanley pointed at a poster. "Oh that's the charter for Derry township." Richie scoffed. "Nerd alert!" "No actually it's really interesting." He corrected. I didn't really focus on the conversation that much because I was just thinking. Trying to figure out why we moved here if there's a freaking murder mystery going on in this town. Then again, I would not have met these people. I was also thinking about Richie and how he always keeps calling me these unusual names either involving me being 'hot' or some type of candy. I kept looking around the room for any clues with Bill, which was easy because like Richie said, Ben is kind of a nerd and so is he but who's counting?

I kind of shifted from my thoughts when Ben talked about the Indians' camp being abandoned the next day with bloody clothes leading to the well house. "Jesus! We can get Derry on unsolved mysteries." Richie commented. "Let's do that. You're brilliant." Eddie agreed. "W-Where was the well house?" Bill asked and I looked up at him. "I don't know, somewhere in town I guess. Why?" Ben answered. "Nothing." I kind of felt a gist of what Bill was trying to do.

"Oh shoot! Gotta go guys! I'll see you tomorrow and we can get to know each other?" I quickly said. "Y-Yeah, see you t-tomorrow Y/n." I smiled at the stuttering boy. I waved and as I made my way towards the door, arms wrapped around me and I turned around. "Richie? I'm not leaving forever." I smirked. "I know." He whispered in my ear and pulled away to smile. I waved and smiled wide.

"Hey Crys! Where were you?" I asked. "Getting Ice-cream I got you your favorite flavor!" She handed me mint chocolate-chip. "Thanks!" We got on our skateboards. "Make sure you finish it before dinner." She added and I nodded. "Why are you so red?" She questioned, placing her skateboard on the cobblestones. "I'm not?" She shook her head. "You look like a ripe tomato!" She giggled and I rolled my eyes.

•••
We got home at around 6:35 P.M so still kind of early. "Hey girls! You're back! I have really good news!" She squealed and hugged us. We nodded impatiently. "I got a job at Pops' diner!" She smiled. "That's amazing!" I said, really excitedly. "Yeah! I heard they pay a good amount." Crystal added. She nodded. "Its a full day shift so if I'm not here when you guys wake up, I'll leave a note and you'll do the same for me okay?" We nodded.

"So what happened today? Let's sit." She pulled out a bar stool chair. "Well, I made some friends my age! Richie came over and gave us cookies as a house-warming gift/food. Then we went to the quarry and Richie taught me how to swim. Their names are, Beverly, Richie, Ben, Eddie, Stanley, and Bill!" I was really excited. "Wow that's pretty cool! And Crystal doesn't have to come all the time to watch you, only in the beginning. I trust you well enough to stay with your little group of yours." I nodded.