📣2: Trashmouth Alert!📣

I woke up with the pain completely gone. I looked over at my clock and it read, '6:00 A.M.' I looked over at a small mirror on my side table and my y/h/l y/h/c was so frizzy and unkempt. I yawned and headed downstairs straight away-I didn't need to get dressed because I wasn't going anywhere. I made myself some Trix cereal.

I noticed there was a note on the refrigerator that read, 'Out to find a job. Don't go anywhere without each other. Love you! Coming home soon ~ Mom.' I smiled and sat at the table. I was still half asleep so I almost dropped my head in the bowl. Then there was a sudden knock. "Im coming, I'm coming." I walked slowly over to the door and peeped through the hole. There was a boy with curly hair and big boxy glasses standing there.

"Shit." I mumbled to myself because I looked like a mess. "Just a second!" I yelped running to the bathroom, grabbed a brush and started brushing like there was no tomorrow. I brushed my teeth and washed my face then came back over to the door letting out a deep breath. I opened the door slightly and the boy grinned when I opened it. "Oh it's boy scouts?" I assumed because he held a plate of cookies.

He furrowed his brows and shook his head. "I'm not a boy scout, I just heard you moved in and I wanted to give you these." He smiled. I raised a brow and said, "Yeah, we just moved in yesterday." I got a good look at him. He had rusty brown freckles that honestly were kinda cute. And dark brown eyes."But there's something else I wanted to give you.." He looked down at his crotch. Um he is seriously trying? Right now? I widened my eyes. "And it's seriously gonna have an i-" I slammed the door. When I noticed he was still standing there, I opened it again and took the plate of cookies from him and put it in the fridge.

"Who was at the door?" Crystal yawned and I jumped. "Jeesus!" I screamed. "Sorry." She apologized. "And that was no one." I replied. "My name's Richie Tozier, not no one !" The boy brought his mouth to my mailbox opening and corrected. I rolled my eyes. "Why are you still here?" I turned back around to the door and bent down while he grinned wide. Crystal opened the door as I stepped back. "I just came because you're new in town." He winked. "Well you've done that so uh please leave?" I asked impatiently.

"Rude Y/N!" Crystal warned. "That's a pretty name." He smiled at me and I glared at the boy. "So what else brings you here?" She turned back to Richie. "I was gonna ask Y/n if she wanted to come hang out with my friends and I." He repositioned his thick glasses and pointed towards the group on bikes. I knew they looked familiar. "That's a great idea! Mom would love to hear you have finally made some friends in a long time!" I grew red of embarrassment and just froze.

Richie chuckled. "But did you read the note? Mom says I can't go anywhere unless you come." I whispered. "You can still go Y/n, I'll stay out of the way." She replied. This actually sounded like fun. "Sure, but where are we going?" I asked him. "The quarry, for ice-cream, anything really!" He grinned. I nodded. "Give me a moment to get ready." I walked away and let Crystal close the door.

I put on a short-sleeved yellow shirt, denim light blue shorts with matching jacket, checkered-patterned converse shoes, black belt, and to top it off with my yellow sunglasses. 'Ready. I'm so excited!' I thought to myself. I rushed downstairs to see my sister already ready with her Polaroid camera in hand. I smiled. "Got your skateboard!" She handed it to me and I grinned. "I also left a note for mom so she knows where we are." I nodded.

                            •••••

We walked outside and plopped our skateboards down and road over to the group. "Everyone this is Y/n and her sister.. - Crystal." She interrupted knowing he didn't know her name yet. "Right." He smiled. Everyone said hello and I got a glimpse of a red-head that looked so pretty. The boys are probably gaga about her. "I'll stay out if your way so don't mind me!" She skated ahead. "Wow you skateboard? That's cool." A boy complimented. "Thanks." I chuckled. "Wait I don't know your names yet?" I reassured. "My name's Beverly, Beverly Marsh." The redhead had said. "Eddie Kaspbrak." The boy who complimented me said. "Also known as Wheezy Mc. Squeezy am I right boys?" Richie raised his hand but Stanley put it down which caused me to chuckle a little.