Chapter 8 fight

Peters POV
    Mr.Stark called me to come to the building so he sent over Happy to pick me up. I get out of the car and sign in. They send me up to the living floor. I enter the room and Wanda tells me he's in his office which Is past the gym. As I'm walking I see y/n in her sports bra and tights fighting in a simulation. I'm starring at her then Mr.Stark appears behind me." Looking for something". He asks. I get startled and turn around." Um yeah you". I laugh nervously. He smirks at me." Okay come on in". We enter the gym and y/n stops fighting.
     She's sweating a bit and her breaths are heavy. She exits the simulation and grabs her towel." Hey dad. Hey Parker". She says." Hey sweetheart". Stark says I just wave." So what's Pete doing here". She asks." Well since you two are the same age we wanted you to go against each other". Her dad says." Wait you mean like fight". I ask. He nods." Okay let's do it". She says." Um sir I have no clothes". I say." Um yeah you do. Friday get Peter's clothes". He says. Right then clothes pop out in front of me a muscle shirt and some basketball shorts. I grab them and go change. When I get back is see y/n stretching.

Your POV
    Peter walks in as I finish my stretching.'He's so cute but I have to whoop his butt'. I say to myself. We enter the arena." You guys are aloud to use your powers". My dad says. I see confusion in Peter's eyes cause I remembered he doesn't know I have powers. I see mostly all the avengers walk in." Friday countdown". My dad says." 3...2...1 FIGHT". Friday says we begin fighting Peter takes the first swing but I dodge it and sweep his leg. He tries to restrain me but I run electricity throughout my whole body. He lets go. I try to punch him but he webs my hands to the rope. His back is turned so I burn the webs off and kangaroo kick him." Okay stop". Tony says. We do as we are told. Me and Pete meet up in the middle and shake each other's hands." Dang you are good". Peter says out of breath. I smile at him. I put my arm around him in like a friendly way and we walk out of the Arena like that. Me and Pete break away from each other and stand in front of all of them. They are all shook." Captain".

Tony Stark POV
I'm surprised they fought as well." Captain". I say. Steve steps up." Go in the arena with y/n but take it easy". I say." Stark she can get seriously hurt". Natasha says." No she won't". I say. Captain not sure but I nod at him. They enter the arena. I turn to look at Peter and I can see the worried in his eyes.

Your POV
Me and Captain enter the arena. He throws a punch and I automatically radiate electricity on my body when he punches me I can still feel it but it hurts him more. He stumbles back so I kick him in the face full power and he flies back." Okay done. I give up". He says. I help him up and we exit the arena." That was impressive". Right then I hear an alarm and my super sense kicks in." There's trouble". Me and Peter say. We all sprint to the office and see that there's a bad guy but I can't remember who." You two stay here and be safe". My dad says as all them get ready." Yes sir". Peter says. I nod. They all are in their outfits and jump off the terrace.
Now it's just me and Peter alone. This is awkward.