|8|

Cassie felt unusually heavy, she groaned silently as she opened her eyes and blinked a few times to get the blurriness out. She pursed her lips and sighed. Her chest was just so heavy. She blinked again and turned to look at her alarm clock. It was a bit early, around 8 am. She blinked once again and looked to her other side remembering that Lewis had to be somewhere there.

But no. No, he had turned in the night as he slept and was using her chest as a fucking pillow. He had thrown one leg over hers and he was hugging her middle tight. Cassie's eyes widened. Bloody hell! What was he doing?

She growled and pushed him off. But he wasn't budging. "Lewis, get the fuck off me."

He hummed and smiled. "I love you too, baby."

Cassie cringed. "What the fuck, man? Get off."

He kept smiling and nuzzling closer. "Close the alarm, two more minutes."

"I'm not your brainless girlfriend or your mother. Wake up, you overgrown pony."

He hummed pressed his head closer to her. Cassie debated slapping him, but that was way more savage. Way more. She opted for pushing him off. He was holding her too tightly. Next time he's pissed drunk when she's around, she'd dump him in the lounge.

"Hamilton, wake the fuck up!" She shouted.

Lewis stopped nuzzling closer. His eyes shot open. His blood stopped flowing. He looked up at Cassie and froze.

She smiled evilly. "Can you please, GET THE FUCK OFF ME, YOU ASSHOLE."

His eyes widened as he almost screamed and fell off the bed and onto his bum as he was trying to get away from her. "Did we? Do we? What happened?"

Cassie grabbed a pillow and threw it at him. "Didn't I say we won't cuddle? Uh? I hate hugs! I hate when people touch me without my permission. I should have left you in that club yesterday with the rest of them... Oh my God! I forgot Theo! His brother's going to kill me."

Cassie stood from the bed and went around talking to herself, as she pulled her clothes manically out of the drawers.

The door knocked and Cassie opened it furiously. "What?" She growled.

Daniel smirked. "Hello, cuz."

"What do you want now?"

"Always charming and willing to help. " He tilted his head to the side and looked at Lewis half naked and on the floor. "Oh, I hope you used a condom." Cassie groaned and slapped Daniel hard on the head. "Ouch!" He rubbed his head. "You're mean."

"Thank you. Anyway, it's practically very early for you. What are you doing here?"

Daniel smirked and wiggled his eyebrows. "I am sorry to interrupt your special moment."

"Daniel Ricciardo, I will call your mum and tell her everything about Venice."

Daniel froze and his eyes widened. "I will be good." He pouted and whined like a baby.  "Just don't ever mention Venice to her."

"Now...What's up with you?"

"I've had this kind of revelation."

"That sounds so bad coming from you."

"I know right! I woke up and it was like why don't we play a prank at the Ferrari drivers?"

Cassie rolled her eyes. "I knew that it was bad."

"I thought about dying their hair."

"Really, Daniel? And how are you going to accomplish your satanic plan?"