NOT AN UPDATE

AU: hey guys sorry this will be a little long but lately I've been reading things about up coming season 6 and season 5 of tvd. People are sitting around waiting and hoping for Damon to come back.... 1st of all don't be scared he's not coming back he's one of the main characters and even Ian (Damon) posted on Instagram that he was going back to film tvd just like the other characters have. Also Julie Plec would not end Damon forever because of her obsesses ion with Ian and living out her weird fantasies threw Elena. Second of all is it really the best thing for anyone for Damon to come back? Don't get me wrong he's a great character and I love him but he brings out the worst in Elena, really think about it in seasons 1-3 Elena was selfless and strong but now all she cares about is herself and Damon. Think of it she went to die with Damon knowing that Jeremy would have nobody left and that she'd be leaving Bonnie when she was about to die AND she was creating more pain for Bonnie by passing threw her with no reason but "to die with Damon" like what the hell happened to the girl who cared about her friends over love? the one who broke up with Stefan TWO TIMES to save her friends or when she told Stefan to save Matt before her, see Stefan brings out the good in her. If Damon comes back I really hope he's going to come back in love with Bonnie or Kathryn and then Elena will have a taste of her own medicine. My thoughts on Steroline are that it's honestly a horrible idea like first of all seasons 1-4 Caroline was like the biggest Stelena shipper, and now all of the sudden she wants to be with Stefan? No! I really love sterolines best friend relationship like thee inseperatble friend bond like I feel there to good of friends and to close to start a real -love- relationship. I have much more to say about this but I'll save it for a different time or for when my story has more reads but this is it for now I'm so sorry I just had to let this rant out somewhere hope you enjoy the rest of the story I love you all okay goodbye!