Kathrine

I will have the "mystery mans" POV in this so I will refer to him as "???"

??? POV:

This girl is so beautiful but she looks to much like Kathryn...I stare at her as she's still knocked out. It can't be Kathryn she didn't try to defend herself, she was weak, she was human.

Stefan's POV:

I've searched all over town for Elena, she must have been taken from mystic falls. but this wasn't just anybody....no. it was another Vampire. Elena doesn't know about Vampires yet so she's probably freaking out...god I have to find her, fast! I started searching threw the towns near mystic falls when finally I'm in Georgia near Bree's bar, Damon used to hang around here all the time. I walk into the bar and get greeted by Bree. "we'll hello Mr. Salvatore" she says "good to see ya Bree..you haven't happened to see Damon and or Kath lately have you?" "You don't know?!" What could she mean? "Know what" I reply with a troubled look on my face... Bree I could tell I was shaken up so she told me to take a seat so I did. "Stefan, Kathryn died in 1999..." Oh my god, I was mad at her after running of with my brother I hated her even but this was such a shock...she couldn't be dead. "What?!?! How?" I reply anxious to know how the great Kathryn Pierce died. "We'll after she left your brother she ran off with a ware wolf Masson" wait she left Damon..? "But when he found out what she really wanted he bit her and we'll that was the end of her." That's Kath for ya, always up to something. "We'll what did she want?" Sorry Stef can't help you there" damnit. "We'll thanks Bree!" "Anytime sugar!" i storm out of the bar I wonder if Damon knows about this....what if he thought Elena was Kathryn? What would he do to her? I got to find her quick!