♥Chapter 2

Legends:

y/n= Your name

l/n= Last Name

h/c= Hair color

e/c= Eye color

f/c= Favorite color

------------------------------------------------------------------------

You also remember the stories you used to love. Your Grandpa read them to you. The favorite story you like is 'Jack Frost'. You smiled when you always remember that story. You stood up and look at the clock, it was 11:45pm. You lay on your bed and stare at the ceiling, "Maybe I need to accept that they're gone." you sighed as you shift your position on the side. "But I won't forgive to who has done that to them." If only you can take revenge on that person.

Your POV

~Time Skip~

After doing my homework I got bored. Really bored, I'd say. I look at the window and opened the curtains. It's winter! I love winter!

Watching the kids play in the snow is very satisfying, I remembered going down the pile of snow along with my sleigh. I smiled from the thought. If only I was able to do that again without kids staring at me! They might think I think like a kid. I'll be so embarrassed!

"(y/n)! Time for dinner!" Grandmother called out.

"Yes Grandma! I'm coming!" I answered back. I go downstairs to eat dinner because Grandma made them, who doesn't like their Grandmother's cooking?

"Grandma!" I called and hugged her.

"Hey, what about me?" Grandpa asked as he waved at me.

"Of course, Grandpa." I said and chuckled. Then hugged him too.

"So, what's for dinner?" I asked while I take-a-seat.

"You're favorite!" Grandma answered then put the my favorite food, (favorite food). It looked so tasty! Ah! The aroma it gives make my tummy rumble!

"Mmmmm... That smells good!" I exclaimed. Grandma said and thanked me. I ate happily, and it was so delicious. The flavors just spread inside your mouth. So good! What can I say? Grandma is really good at cooking! Why isn't her a 5 star chef?

I finished dinner and excused myself to go upstairs to my room. I stopped at the front of my door and decided to go outside for a walk or something. I dressed up and use my favorite winter clothes. (Don't need to describe what you are wearing. Your choice ^_^) I go downstairs and asked my Grandparents, "Grandma, Grandpa, I'll go outside and walk for a while."

They both nodded in agreement. I walked towards the door and put my winter shoes on then someone spoke from behind.

"Just don't let Jack Frost nip at your nose!" Grandpa warned and chuckled.

"I won't.." I answered back. I go outside and shivered from the cold wind outside. It so cold!

I walked a few meters away from my house. I walked wandering around the neighborhood. While walking, someone hit me with a snowball. I was walking peacefully here!

"Who throw that?" I asked and looked around if there's any kid around.

No answer.

I shrug it off and I continued walking again, but another snowball hit me from behind.

Seriously who the hell is that! Kids these days...