00:18

I walked to the gas station which was about a 30 minute walk. I wanted so bad to go home and forgive Finn but I told him that he needs to find me when he is ready to fix himself and I have to be strong and stick to what I said.

I bought a can of Pringles and a soda and walked back out.

I was walking around the city kicking rocks. The city was pretty busy at night. There were people walking around, while the city lights light up the streets. It was very much alive all hours of the day/night.

There was a grey car the stopped right by me and rolled their window down. At first I didn't know who it was but once the window was all the way down I noticed it was Sadie.

"Get in y/n. You're coming home now." she said. I didn't want to come home crawling back to Finn because I knew as soon as I see him I would fall right into his arms, but I wanted him to come back to me since he was the one in the wrong. I just kinda stood there not answering her.

"Finn is worried sick and is out with the others looking for you. He made us all split up to look for you" Caleb said this time, in the drivers seat.

I nodded my head and got in the back. "Can you tell us what happened after you and Finn left the house? He came back in and told us it was time to go home but he had a huge bruise on his face." sadie asked. "I don't feel like explaining it more then once, just wait til we get back." I said and rested my head on the cold foggy window watching the city lights pass by.

Once we finally got home every one else was just getting out their cars. Finn ran up to me and engulfed me in a hug.

"I'm so sorry for punching you in the face Finn." I said with my face buried in his chest. "No y/n, I'm sorry for everything. I shouldn't of hurt you like that. I promise it will never happen again" he replied while brushing his fingers threw my hair.

I wanted to believe him so bad, I wanted to believe that I still loved him and he didn't mean to hurt me like he had said. "Would someone like to explain to me what happened now that y/n is home, because Finn sure wouldn't sense you were 'missing'" Sophia said.

I pulled up my sleeves from my jacket and showed Finn what he did to my arms, not listening to Sophia. "Finn, what are we doing? First it was weed, then alcohol, now drugs and abuse? We are only 16 and you are famous, you have a life ahead of you, you have to be a role model to all your fans. We can't keep acting like this." I finished, letting Finn rub his fingers softly on the bruises on my arm.

"I'm sorry i-" he stopped and let his arms drop to his sides. "I can't stop, this is my life and don't want to stop. But please-" "No Finn. I don't think that I can keep doing this. I love you so much but I think we should take a break until we both get our life's back on track." I studied his face hoping to find some sort of response. But he just looks at the ground with tears filling his eyes, but not falling.

I walked closer up to him and he wrapped me in his arms. "I love you y/n, just remember that." "I know finn, that's why I'm doing this. It's the best for both of us." I hugged back. At this point I was sobbing again. My tears staining his shirt.

"This doesn't mean we can't try again after we get our shit together. And this doesn't mean we can't still be friends." I said finally letting go of him. I walked back inside and went to get ready to take a shower so I could head to bed.

At this point we were all sober again. So we all knew what really just happened and we would remember this by morning.

I still loved Finn and I truly believed he loved me back. That's why I did this. Hoping that our love was strong enough for both of us to get better. I was just so worried that he would screw up his career and this would get out to the public.

If his fans or the public ever found out what he was getting into, his career would be over, everything he worked for, everything he cared so much towards, over. I couldn't let that happen, even if it meant tearing us apart. He would thank me later. Lets just hope that he really tries to get better so we can be together again. Lets just hope he waits for me and doesn't move on.

The end

Hey guys, this really is the end of this book. I had so much fun writing it and I'm so excited to consider it finished, my first ever book completed. But don't worry, I'll continue working on my other books too and maybe start working on my dark necessities book again because I'm sure that's how a lot of you found this book. I also have a surprise coming up that will help you forgive me for ending this book the way I did.

Thank you to everyone who helped me continue to write this. Thanks to everyone who commented even the littlest things throughout my book because they all meant so so much to me. I hope that even tho this is completed people will still continue to read it and enjoy it as much as I did writing it.

I love you guys so much, and I don't know what I would do without you all.

~Cheyenne

Word count: 1017
Edited