00:05

My head dropped and landed on finn's shoulder. "What is going on with us Finn?" i asked

"I hate you" he said while just letting me rest my head there.

"Yeah, I know. I hate you too" i sighed.

"I don't know y/n. You drive me mad, and I love that-"  i slammed my lips into his.

Our lips started moving in sync, slowly. Finn wrapped His arms around my waist and i knotted my hands in his hair. 

What started out as slow kissing turned into something much more (not that way you little nasties)

We heard a door open but it's like we didn't hear it, we didn't pay any attention to it. "GROSS! I'm just trying to go to bed and I find this in my room?!" Malcolm screams which causes Ayla and Jack to come in.

I back away and stuff my hands in my jean pockets while blushing. "I- i-" I couldn't manage to get any words out.

"Sorry man, we'll leave" Finn said really calmly, like we didn't just get caught making out.

"How are you so calm about this?" I whispered while walking in the living room

"Well you're just embarrassed and I have nothing to be embarrassed about" he said while looking in the fridge for something to eat.

Ayla and the boys went to bed so it was just me and Finn awake now.

"Do you like me y/n?" he asked to break the silence.

I didn't really know how to respond to that. I mean I do but I second guess myself sometimes because Finn and i argue all the time.

I remembered last night when I realized we only fight a lot because Finn is playing hard to get, at least thats what I hope.

Well I can play that too finny boy.

"Good night finnie," I gave him a small kiss on the cheek and walked to my room for bed. I could hear finn's smirk as he sighed.

As soon as I stepped foot into our room Ayla started to ask questions.

"Are you guys a thing now or what?"
"No,"
"Did you guys really kiss?"
"Yes,"
"Is he mad?"
"I don't think so"
"Are you mad?"
"I don't think so"
"Come on y/n give me real answers, not some short quick ones"
"No. Good night" you said smiling and crawled into your bed and fell asleep.

Yes, yes I know. This is a short chapter BUTT I just updated like 20 minutes ago so be happy i updated twice today. Hope you enjoyed comment and vote plz
Word count; 438
Edited