00:06

The next morning I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing.

Peyton is calling
Accept or decline

"Hey Peyton"
"Hey y/n, how are you?" you could hear the nervousness in his voice. Why was he nervous?

"Uh, busy but I'm doing good. How are you?" you asked confused.
"Oh me? fine, I'm fine." he stopped and sighed "I noticed you were in LA right now"

"Oh yeah, we are heading out tonight though." you said while Ayla asked who that was. You just waved your hand, signaling her to leave.

"I was wondering, because we haven't seen each other in a while," you could tell where this was going. You and Peyton have been friends since elementary school. You guys started catching feelings for each other in 7th grade but wanted to take it slow, then he left you during summer of 8th grade.

"If maybe you wanted to grab a bite to eat before you leave?" I couldn't say no, I mean we haven't seen each other in about a year.

You never really thought about whether or not you still had feeling for him. Even if you did, there was him. Finn. You and Finn weren't a thing but you felt something between him, but so did you and Peyton.

I mean it's just lunch, its not like he is asking you out on a date or anything.

"Well?" he asked breaking me out of me thoughts.
"Yeah, sure. How about Applebee's in Hollywood in 30?" you asked
"Great, it's a date!"

Did he just-

"Excuse me?" I asked confused
"Yea?"
"What did you just say?"
"Oh, uh, I said it's a date?" he said nervously again.

"Oh.."
"I mean it doesn't have to be I just tho-"
"No no, it's.. Fine I guess." You assured him.

After you guys hung up you started getting ready. Once you were finished you walked into the living room area and sat down, you still had 10 minutes until you had to leave.

"Where are you going?" jack asked as everyone took a bite of their cereal and stared at you.

"Oh, uh just out with a friend. I'll be back in time to leave." You assured so they wouldn't ask anymore questions. Oh but that didn't stop them

"Who is this friend?" Ayla asked
"Where are you going?" Malcolm asked
"How come we are just finding out about this?" Jack asked
"Have fun," Finn smiled

Oh that smile, I love the way his cheeks puff up with he smiles, or the way his dimples stand out.

"His name is Peyton, just to applebee's, probably in a hour or so, and thanks finn" I smiled back at him.

"Oooo" everyone but Finn said when I told them Peyton was a 'he'. Finn just have me a 'what the actual fuck?' look. Which made me feel guilty but I don't know why. Finn has no right to be mad, it's not like we are a thing. Like he said last night, he hates me and I hate him too.

"What's wrong finnie? Are you jealous" I asked while putting my jacket on. He just rolled his eyes and smiled, annoyed.

"Bye, be back soon." I said after everyone said bye to me as I walked out the door.