00:15

After I got out the shower there was about a hour left to get ready before we had to leave for the show.

Tonight we are playing in LA again, just at the Fonda theater this time. From what I've heard this was their best crowed when they performed here the first time. I'm hoping I get to witness it this time.

I put my hair up in a low ponytail, not really caring what it looks like, just that it's out of my face.

Then I put on a plain white tee shirt with black skinny jeans with tears in the knees and a pair of navy blue vans with a light brown sole.

I walked out into the living room and got a apple out the fridge and turned around into Finns arms.

"Even when you're wearing something so simple such as a plain white tee shirt you still look so fucking hot." he whispered in my ear before letting go as the rest of the guys walked in so they wouldn't see.

We are still playing the i-hate-you-i-love-you card even though we are 'official' just because it's more fun that way so we need to keep under cover.

"Oh wait, you forgot some things last night after studying," I said and walked into the girls room and grabbed his shirt and shoes and socks.

"Here you go, dip shit." I said while handing his clothes to him. After that all we heard were ohhh's and ahhh's from everyone.

"I don't see what you guys are getting excited about, it got hot in there last night, that's all." Finn said rolling his eyes.
"Well, dip shit" Malcolm said restating me when I called Finn that, "we were all in the car when you made it official so I don't see the point in hiding you're 'secret relationship' from us and acting like you hate each other."

"Ohh, buddy O, that's where you have it wrong. We do hate each other, there is no acting between us." I winked while walking to the door. "Now, we have 30 minutes to get there, if we leave now."

"Perfect, let's go then!" our manager said.

We got to the place and started setting up the equipment. We have 3 hours before the show started so we had time to set up, run through the set list, then get something to eat.

Tonight we had Mac Demarco and Spendtime Palace to open for us just like they did last year.

The crowd sang to all of their songs word for word, I wanted to be in the crowd so bad but I really like being able to dance back stage with everyone and jam out while watching the fans have fun.

If it was this time last year a lot of the fans were just there for Finn because of his roles in stranger things and IT. But now Calpurnia got big and they actually have fans for them and not just Finn.

Don't get me wrong, I love my job now but I sorta kinda wish I could be on stage because it looks like a lot of fun. I mean I can sing and play the piano and drums but pianos don't go well with their style, and Malcolm already plays the drums and I don't like telling everyone I can sing.

The last song they played was sweet child o mine. Finn called me up on stage and introduced me to everyone once again. "I would love to introduce someone that we couldn't have shows without. Y/n," he said looking at me.

I walked on stage and everyone from Calpurnia and Spendtime palace, plus Mac all gave me a hug except Finn. "We need to tell them before it gets out in a way we don't want it to." he whispered.

I didn't know what he meant at first but the music started playing so I tried walking back when Finn stopped me. Uhhuh, you're staying with the rest of us." he grabbed my hand.

We all started singing the lyrics and the crowd sang along too. It was so much fun, I never wanted it to end, I wanted to do this everyday for the rest of my life. But I can't.

After the song was over Finn walked up to the Mic and started talking about how last year they performed here.

"Last year, when we performed here the crowd was the best crowed we've ever had. Even after that night no other show could beat that one. Except tonight. You guys never ever fail to surprise me, you all are so supportive and that's why I can trust you guys to tell you this." he looked back at me for a moment.

"Oh shit y/n, he is going to tell them," Jack whispered in my ear. I mean I didn't mind I just didn't want Finn to get hate or anything.

Ayla pushed me up to the front of the stage with finn. "Me and y/n met 5 months ago when she first joined us, 2 weeks ago we both decided that we really hated being around each other and we just hated each other as people, but sometimes hatred is just a cover up story for something a little more."

He turned to face me and gave me a short but long kiss that had nothing more but love in it. This was the moment when I realized I made the right choice and I will be happy for the rest of my life.

"I love you y/n, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. I'm so glad that I can call you my girlfriend" he said into the mic which was on a stand, but turned his head to face me who was standing a few steps behind him.

"I love you too Finn" I mouthed with tears streaming down my face. I never knew i could be so happy in one night.

During the whole thing the crowd was really quiet but you could hear soft sobs from the fans. After he finished talking they went crazy.

"Thanks for having us LA! We're definitely come back again! We love you!" everyone on stage yelled.

The end

Just kidding but get ready for some tea ;).
Word count: 1060