Stopping the train

Y/n p.o.v
I was woken up by ruby who looked really tired she asked me if I could keep watch next I nodded and I watched the perimeter until it was someone else's turn until I noticed ruby wasn't in her sleeping bag I then go up to yang and wake her and she wakes up and I ask her to keep watch for awhile because ruby disappeared she got up and looked around her for ruby she was about to shout until I put my hand over her mouth and said don't worry I'll look for her I just need you to keep watch and she nods and I take insulator and look for ruby.
Ruby p.o.v
When I finally caught up to zwei I hear someone talking so I quickly hid behind a giant piece of a fallen building I then see 2 white fang members and I gasp and when they started to walk away I followed them and I help zwei and made him look and told him to bark once for yes and 2 times for no I hear him bark and I got out of my hiding place I then try to call he others but I had low service so I started walking back to them and I see y/n and he runs to me and before we could even speak the ground under us broke and he fell while I held onto the ledge while holding zwei and I throw zwei up to the surface and then I fall and when I stopped I see y/n unconscious while being carried by a white fang member and they knock me out.
Yang p.o.v
While I was keeping watch I notice it's been a long time since y/n left and I decide to wake everyone up and when they all wake up I see zwei and we follow him toward Ruby's scythe and we see a hole she could've fell in I then say how are we going to save her Blake then says don't worry y/n is probably with her and then Professor oobleck made a plan and we went through the underground tunnels until we hit a dead end and oobleck tells me to get ready to blow this wall up and I put my gauntlets on and put them on the wall and oobleck says bow and the wall explodes and we see y/n and ruby and we run towards them and I hug ruby and y/n tells us about the weapons torchwick had and then the train with the weapons in it started leaving and we got on it and white fang members started attacking us oobleck then tells y/n to try and slow down the train and he nods and he runs towards the front of the train he then tells me to call jnpr sun and Neptune to get ready for battle and I nod and I do as I'm told but then one of the trains cars explode and Grimm appear from above and chase after the train and oobleck told us that the explosions create an opening for Grimm to come in and he tells me Blake and Weiss to stop the bombs and he and ruby help y/n stop the train.
Ruby p.o.v
We were heading towards the front and we see y/n fighting a mech and oobleck uses his weapon to make a fire and zwei jumps up and oobleck hits him toward the mech and destroys it and y/n turns around to see us and we make our way toward the front of the train and another robot appears and y/n destroys it and it blows one of the cars roof off and we see yang fighting a woman with pink and black hair and oobleck tells y/n to stop the train from the inside and help the others he nods and he drops down ready strike the girl with his sword until a bright light appears and she disappears and is behind y/n and stabs him in the ribs with her umbrella I was about to jump down to help him but he tells me to continue on and we start going.
Y/n p.o.v
I holding the wound on my ribs feeling it slowly heal and I look at yang and she nods and we run towards the woman I grab yang's arm and throw her toward the woman but she moves to the left and I get ready to attack her but it appears to be a fake as a bright light blows me back I see the woman try to move but I smile as she just noticed I froze her legs and yang punches her and she lands behind me and I get ready to stab her but she rolls away and hits my face with her umbrella and grabs my hand holding insulator and breaks it and throws me toward some crates and I'm trapped under them and she attacks yang and knocks her out and she gets ready to kill yang I tried to get out of the crates but they were to heavy but then a woman wearing a Grimm mask appears and attacks the woman the woman looked scared and she disappears and the woman wearing the Grimm mask looks at yang then me and I say who are you and she just takes all the crates off me and she leaves as a portal appears and yang starts to get up and she helps me up and we run toward the others and we all go up toward the roof and we see we are about to run into a door so me and Weiss create a ice ball around us to protect us and then we crash into it my ears were ringing and my stomach felt like it was stabbed and I was right as I see a giant piece of metal piercing me and I groan in pain and the others see me and try to help me and they do and I start to feel myself heal and we look around and we see Grimm chasing after the citizens and I got up with insulator in hand and they do the same and we get ready to fight and jnpr Neptune and sun come from a bullhead above us and got ready for battle and we run towards them as we separated and another bullhead appears with atlas soldiers and they attack the Grimm and I see cinder mercury and emerald fighting some Grimm and I see cinder was about to be killed and I run towards it and stab it and cinder turns around to see me and smiles and says my hero and I continue to attack the Grimm until I see zwei attack one and I wonder what did ruby and yang feed you and CFVY appear from a bullhead and attack the Grimm and I help coco kill some and she smacks my ass and I turn around and glare at her and she smiles and says nice jump and takes out her machine gun and kills the Grimm around us and velvet appears and Grimm surround us and we go back to back and I see her use a light copy of insulator and she says I'll take my side you'll take your side I say ok and we attack I was on a roof of a building until I get pushed off by a Beowolf and then a purple aura appears around me and she safely placed me on the ground and she fixes the broken grounds and buildings and emerald and mercury being Roman to the atlas soldiers and we go back to beacon and I go to my dorm and started doing some research on dual wielding fighting styles for a new fighting style I've been creating.
Cinder p.o.v
I was talking with emerald and mercury about the many deaths of faunus during this plan and how they wouldn't listen to us anymore until Adam Taurus walks up to us and says they may not listen to you but they'll listen to me and I then tell them about y/n who caught my interest when I saw him heal from an impalement and Adam put a hand on his chin and said interesting and we started to think of a new plan.

A/n: so you've stopped Roman and his plan and you have caught cinder's interest. Hope you liked the chapter