To find or not find a relic part 2

(Hello there people of the internet, it is time for another update of a book many people seem to like. But unlike most, will be my first atempt at an action scene and also this will mainly no dialouge, now I hope you enjoy the chapter and it a song I reccomend to play during the chapter is called Winds of Madness)

Y/n's pov

I have finally done it, I have three of my best 5 on the field with me, as wel leave facility, I make sure all three are in good health, well just just the Verdigo since my Garrador just looks at me, with his eyes sewed open, and is very irratated by to loud of noises and my Iron maiden would try to stab me with his spikes. But after doing this, I walk out with them and slowly walk to the area with the relics, or where Ozpin says they are.

But half way through the walk, I stop seeing a pack of beowolves surrounding me and my minions. I grow a small smile as I give one small signal to my minions, a simple clap. But once they hear the clap, hell broke loose. To my back is the Iron maiden as it launches its arms at several beowolves and stabbing them with its arm spikes. To my left is the verdigo as it sprints off into the crowd, as it proceeded to rip up the grimm, limb by limp as its tail starts to stab through several skulls. And to my right is Garrador as it may have also ran to the grimm, but it unleashed its claws to stab grimm, and throw them at other grim before starting to tear.

And I start to simply shoot the grimm in the skull with precision to cover the backs of my minions. Despite knowing I could take them all on as well,  I decided to let my minions deal with the mess and watch their backs.  And as the numbers of Beowolfess go down, they all stop attacking as the alpha Beowolf slowly crawls out and runs to me specificly. 

I stop my shooting, and slowly move my legs a bit, as they seem to vibrate. And as it vibrates, I slowly put more power into the leg. Once the alpha beowolf is close, I slowly raise my leg to its skull and quickly knees its face, causings it's head to go flying off its head. Once its head left its body, the number of grimm go to zero. Once done, I continue to walk to the area.

(First timeskip of the series here, and first for this chapter so I can try and put this all in one chapter.)

Once there, I see that almost every other chess piece is gon from the podiums. But right as I go for a rook, I see a silver king piece shinning rather brightly. Once I noticed it, I take the piece instead and walk back to the cliff, knowing I am done with this relic hunt.

(Other timeskip of the chapter)

Once back in beacon, I watch as people get put on teams, with people getting there teams, I hear my name called up to the stage.

Ozpin:And last but not least, Y/n Wesker.

As I walk up to the stage, I see a smile on Ozpin's face and even glynda has a small smile. Once on stage with the minions I turn to Ozpin with the piece.

Ozpin: Despite not being able to get a partner in the hunt, I see you have found the secret Silver king piece, and show rather good work with you men.

Shows a clip of the pack battle.

Ozpin:And now, for the first time in Beacon history, I pronounce you as the one man team Wesker, lead by Y/n Wesker.

After hearing this, I hand him the piece and hear people in the crowd cheer. And now that I have my team, I know for a fact, that this year will be bizarre.

 And now that I have my team, I know for a fact, that this year will be bizarre

(And there we go, a new chapter for the story. I hope you enjoyed the bit of action in the story, cause there will probally be more. Also, quick thing to say, hope you guys like my other books. And now I hope you liked the update and I will see you all, in the next update)