To find, or not to find a relic

((Hello there people who read this, sorry for not being able to update for a long time. And I am going to try and update all of the books I can, this chapter will also be a bit short, and there is an annoucment at the bottom.))

3rd pov

As all of the first year students start to get to the cliff, Y/n walks to the cliff as well. And luckly, Y/n's coat stays close to his body as he looks at the other students. Y/n then looks glances at those who catches his eyes.

Y/n then stares at ozpin as he goes over what the objective of the test is. And its rather simple, just get a relic. But knowing Ozpin, there would be grimm in the emerald forest. But he stopped day dreaming when he hears this.

Glynda:You will be getting your teammates, today.

Ozpin:These teammates will be with you for the rest of your years in beacon. And its best to choose a partner that you can work well.

Ruby groans softly not wanting this but Y/n could hear and see her world shatter as he says

Ozpin:And when you land, the first person you make eyecontact with will be your partner for the next four years.

On cue, ruby's world shattered as Y/n was about to comment before the comment was made by a ginger girl.

Hyper ginger:See, I told you.

After this, people wtarted to get sent into the forest, Y/n got into a stance ready to be launched. And as it reached his spot, the pad launches Y/n into the forest, he runs to a secret faculity in the forest. Once inside, Y/n releases three of his creatures to him as all of them appear.

Once all three appear, Y/n smiles softly now

Y/n:Now its time for you to appear in this world.

((Hey guys and girls, I am sorry about not being able to update for a long time. This was due to family getting in the way of my time.  But I do enjoy this chapter. Also quick question, do you enjoy my other books I have up? I know it is weird that I am creating books when I have books to update, but I am wanting to expand a bit more and also some of these are either recent ideas, or ideas I have been coming up with. And here is an idea I want opinions on, if you know magic the gathering, and if you do, what is your favorite planeswalker? This may seem stupid but I want your answer to my questions. But, I hope you have a good day and I hope to see you in the next update,))