Promised chapter

((Alright as said promised, this is the chapter I promised a chapter so please enjoy))

3rd POV

As the bull head slowly lowers to the land of beacon, Y/N smile seeing the grand academy known as Beacon. But right as Y/N was enjoying the moment he sees a bit of a sad male run out and vomit into a trash can. Y/N now frowns seeing that the scene before walking a bit to the location but stops turning to the other blonde and black haired with a few red streaks girl as they seemed to be talking.

???:Ruby come on, why don't you try and makes some friends of your own

Ruby: But why would I need feiends when I have you?

???:Wellactually,myfriendshere. Gottagocatchup. 'Kay,c'ya,bye!

And just like that the blonde ran off with a few other people leaving who you asumed was ruby confused and dazed

Ruby: Wait! Where are you going? Are we supposed to go to our dorms? Where are our dorms? Do we have dorms? I don't know what I'm doing.

And just like that she falls backwards onto another person's luggage. And based on snow white's look and schnee company logo on her luggage Y/N could only asume she is a schnee.

Snow white:What are you doing?

Ruby:Oh uh sorry.

Sw: Sorry? Do you have any idea of the damage you could have caused?

Right as she finished her sentance Y/N steps in having a bit enough already of her attitude

Y/N:Well she is sorry about that Snow white, it was just a small accident.

Snow white:Accident? Did you not hear my question I asked her

Y/N:Yes I did, and maybe you can for once not be a grouch.

Snow white:How dare you! Do you know who I am?

Y/N stops to look over her again making sure to examine every inch of her but shrugs putting his hands in his pockets

Y/N:Let me guess, you are a schnee who only cares for her dust and not how you violate the natural laws of nature and use Fanuses as slaves?

Of course this imfuriated snow white as now she is a slight tint of red in anger. Before she walked off inraged she looks directly into Y/N's shades and growls

Snow white:Oh how dare you!

Y/N sighs seeing the white queen walk off as he then turns to ruby

Ruby:Well um thanks, I'm Ruby Rose, what's your name?

Y/N:Wesker, Y/N Wesker. 

Right as she is about to say something barf blonde walks over to us in a bit of akward situation

????:Oh um hello my name is Juane, who are you two?

Ruby:Oh I am Ruby and this is Y/N.

Y/N smiles softly and waves having a feeling that just by this encounter, this will be a long year.

((Hello internet, as you can see I wrote this and I hope you enjoyed this chapter. But if you read this hopefully I hpwill have a new idea posted as a book and it would be great for you to read that since it will come out soon. I hope you have an amazing day or night ladies and gentlemen and I hope to see you another day,)