⌜ twenty one ⌟

Start from the beginning

renjun chuckled and went to the kitchen to see what he can cook. ❝wait did you already—

make soup for jeno? yeah.❞ jaemin opened the fridge to get water for him to drink

you're a cat how on earth—

i am a prepared cat.❞ jaemin raised his hand, showing a phone

renjun furrowed his brows ❝that's jeno's.

jaemin shruged and sat down on one of the chairs at the dining area ❝well he is sick.

renjun shook his head and continued making their food to eat. ❝so since when did this start happening?

fuck!

renjun quickly turned around and saw jaemin covering his mouth. renjun glared at him, telling him that cursing is bad.

sorry, i just died.❞ jaemin giggled and showed renjun the game he was playing. ❝i don't really know when.. last month? guess..

what did you do?❞ the older went back to his work again

lick jeno on the face.❞ jaemin was too busy to deepen the explanation. ❝and i turn back into a cat when i kiss him.

only him?❞ renjun questioned. he hissed when he felt the oil attack him.

jaemin hummed ❝i don't know.. maybe?

renjun finished putting the ingredients in the pot and is now waiting for the noodles to cook. he walked towards jaemin and sat in front of him.

the cat person could see renjun sitting in front of him and so he smirked, making renjun feel uncomfortable.

wanna try?

renjun gulped ❝t-try w-what?

if it's only jeno that can turn me back into a cat..❞ jaemin placed jeno's phone down and was now scaring renjun with his smirk

so does that mean..

i'll kiss you.

nope!

the kitchen was filled with jaemin's laughter. ❝oh my god.

i don't want to risk my first kiss with someone who only wants to see if anyone could turn him into a cat.❞ renjun pouted and crossed his arms

jaemin's laugh died down and he is now wiping his invisible tears ❝who do you want to give your first kiss to then?

a boy then appeared in renjun's head. his laugh can be heard as if he was really there and his cuteness was making him squeal inside. renjun smiled as he thought of this special 'someone'.

chen—❞ renjun then realized that he was already speaking what's on his mind.

jaemin wiggled his brows at him. renjun sighed and rubbed his temples. he couldn't believe he chose a dangerous cat.

love is an open—

renjun groaned ❝shut up.

jaemin laughed again as renjun stood up, flustered, and went to check if the noodles were ready.

seconds later, jaemin stopped laughing and renjun could feel jaemin turn serious. it made him uncomfortable.

jeno told me why he hates cats..

jaemin remembered the time where he was standing in the middle of the road with a truck coming towards him. he couldn't move and thought that it was going to be the end of him but then someone came. he saved jaemin from the truck and because of that his life was taken. he didn't deserve that. jaemin frowned, he wished it was him who died.

he was just a cat after all.

cats are useless, unlike dogs. dogs are man's bestfriend and they help people in a lot of things. cats were just a burden.

hearing that made renjun's heart broke. he remembered something he didn't want to remember.

he then felt someone hugging him from behind and heard someone sobbing.

it was jaemin crying on his shoulders.

i'm sorry.❞ jaemin sniffed

the older didn't bother to reply. he was too sad to reply.

i was the reason why your grandfather died.

t b c