J-Wars Part 2

chapter 3:cyborg meet pirates 

in the world of one piece in one unknown island called bablyon, where the rich pirates hang out, but there was an attack there, at least 10 people is killed,50 people is injured and 40 people was safe. so luffy and his friend there was going to destroy the enemy, but the enemy was strong because he eat the devil fruit when he was young and he say "Gear 100!",so his name is mash dragoon, so luffy say "Gear second!". so luffy punch him many times, but it was unstoppable, so zoro use his sword but it  was fail, because the enemy was so tough and was so strong until everyone of them was defeat, meanwhile when the enemy was going to kill zoro,nami,robin and sanji, a mystery swordsman has appear but he was a cyborg, they battle during night time. so the mash say to the mystery man "who are you! and what do you want?!", he replied "my name is Ryou G Galan, and we will destroy you!", so mash replied "WE?!,What so you mean!?", ryou replied again "yeah WE!!", so amelia punch the enemy using her robotic hand, saiko G Zephelli use his stand and say "SKULL CRUSHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", so the skull crusher totally defeated the enemy troops, later on  hex lexon use his sheild and block the beam to protect luffy and his friend. so mash partner named littrecle see a man going to going to there, so she grab a spear and throw at the man, but likely his stand stop the spear. so it was kotora zangetsu aka Third dimension world of Jonathan Joestar, he punch the troop and say "STAR FINISHER!, ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!". so kotora is fighting with mash so , mash use his power and kotora use his stand and they say "GEAR 100 FULL BLAST PUNCH!, STAR FINISHER!,ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!". so they two was use their punch, kotora was going to defeat mash but mash was cheating so he use the gold in the bar throw at kotora, so kotora face having the dent, so mash say "this is the end of you!!!!!!!!! CYBORG!!!!!!!!!", so kotora say "Act 15!", later on mash power suddenly disappear, kotora use mash power ,so he punch mash about 50 times with full power, so littrecle grab mash and go to retreat. so kotora approach at the one piece gang and heal everyone of them. they ask the cyborg team "who are you guys?", the cyborg team replied "we are called A-HA team, you can called use the Alpha team". so later on hex saw at the far of the island there was a light where it fall of destruction, so kotora brought the one piece team to go some where face so hex opened the portal everyone of them go in and one piece world have been erased by serikawa.

Chapter 4:the land of ninja 

it was in naruto world in boruto generation, during in the night one of naruto guard see something fishy on there so the guard went there, so the guard saw a group of monster there so he called for back up, but sadly that guard died and the body it eat it. so naruto aka the hokage, was having report about the missing guard so naruto investigate about the missing guard, later on Kurama say to naruto "naruto i have a bad feeling about this and  i sense a monster near by", so naruto listen to kurama and he told one of his guard "everyone stop there!, i think there was a monster near by", so one of the guard say "what there is a mons............", so he look at back the monster eat naruto guard so he use the tail beast form and kill the monster, later on naruto say "sigh!, that was close i thought it was just one" , so other monster appear naruto and his guard use the jutsu but the monster was too much and naruto say "this will the end kurama", kurama replied "yeah naruto", but likely sasuke was there to stop the monster and use his lighting style jutsu and fire ball style jutsu, sasuke say to naruto "sorry for late naruto" , naruto replied "yeah sasuke, it's Ok i understand, about wife problem is it ?", sasuke replied "Quiet!, naruto!", so naruto and sasuke combine their spirit and destroy the monster, so the monster run away. after the battle naruto and sasuke was tired after the battle and naruto went back to his office. so naruto tell to other leader from around the region "group leader from around the region  there was a monster on the loose to everyone you must prepare the battle against the monster or the monster will take the world again", so they replied "ok hokage", so naruto went back to his home and feel tired, so his wife hinata ask "honey what is going on?, are you ok?", so naruto replied "yeah i'm fine, a little a bit tired and where's the kids?". his wife replied "they were sleeping", so naruto get up and go to boruto room, the he told to boruto "boruto, i have told by you teacher sasuke, that you grade was getting excellent and there only i wanted to tell you, you must work harder to defeat the powerful enemy and that it i really want to tell you", so boruto replied when he was sleeping talking "yes, old man", so naruto feel happy and he go the room sleep with his wife hinata. so hinata hug at naruto just like husband and wife do, the next day boruto and hemawary went to school, naruto go outside and see the sky later on he see a man was falling from the sky and naruto grab him. later say to that "are you ok? and what is your name?", the man replied "my name is alphazack cruz and what world is this?", naruto feel something fishy about this so later on a flame boy was out of the building, a muscle buff guy with a great smile was on the road, a speedster boy was on the street, an exposion power boy was on the street also, the two elemental boy and a frog girl and a gravity girl was on the street also , so naruto say "what the heck is going on this world is it?", so naruto see the sky was going to look like a plate so meanwhile outside the world ,serikawa was arrived at the final world, he destroy already are fairy tail, dangerous world of saiki, bobobo-bobooo and etc, later on naruto saw kurasaki ichigo was hurt and full of wound. so the hero who appear in naruto world are tsuna,allmight,alinda,tadoroki tsuyu ,uraraka, toga, kurasaki ichigo, bakugo,alpha Zack cruz, tsugumi and gio valentino. so serikawa say "is time for judgement time!,HAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!".

TO BE CONTINUED 

So stay tuned for part 3