•i'm not saying goodbye•

Start from the beginning

Imogen felt something very light and soft fell on her head. She stopped crying and looked confused. She looked up, her eyes widen in shock as a happy smile slowly appeared on her tear stained face.

The dark surrounding of the two children lights up as white soft feathers magically appeared and fell from the wooden ceiling of the cottage down on the children's heads.

The young Imogen Avery stood up and lifted her hands to the air, reaching out to for the falling feathers. The young Kol Mikaelson smiled happily at what he has done, using his magic to make the noirette smile.

Kol smiled as he looked at the smiling Imogen. "Do you like it?" he asked.

Imogen nodded. "Yes, yes! But," she turned to Kol. "Why would you use your magic?" she asked.

Kol grinned at her. "I swore in the name of our family that I'll use my magic to make you smile and protect you. Always and Forever." he said innocently.

Imogen eyes widen."Always and forever?" she asked in surprise.

Kol nodded happily and held the noirette's small hands tightly with his. "This is my always and forever. You."

~•~•~

"Stop this nonsense! We're supposed to be a family!"

Imogen Farien Avery narrowed her eyes and unconsciously released a powerful force as Klaus's hybrid face and both Elijah and Rebekah's vampire faces were forced to return to normal.

The Mikaelson siblings eyes widen in shock at what happened as they turned to look at the powerful Immortal.

"Imogen." Rebekah mumbled her best friend's name in relief.

Elijah sighed quietly as he closed his eyes in frustration. Not only he has to protect his little sister from his younger brother's rage but also the pregnant noirette. He doubts that his younger brother wouldn't hurt his lover because his too occupied trying to get revenge on their sister.

Klaus loosened his hold on the white oak stake as he stared at his beautiful lover. "Have you come to cover up for Rebekah, my love? Again?" he asked in a slight mocking way. "You're always protecting her, don't you?"

"I've been protecting all of you, Nik!" Imogen told him with a determined look on her face. "And I'm here to stop this nonsense!"

Elijah vamp-speed towards her and placed a hand on her arm, pushing her back as he faced Klaus. "This is not wise, Farien." he told the noirette. "It's dangerous to be here with Niklaus, he's thirsty for revenge."

The Original hybrid glared at his older brother. "Get your hands off her!" he yelled angrily as his tightly held the indestructible white oak stake in his hand.

Elijah narrowed his eyes at him as he tightly held Papa Tunde's blade. "Jealousy does not suit you, Niklaus." he mocked and withdrew his hand from the noirette's arm. "I suggest you walk away."

"Don't move!" Klaus demanded as he glared at Rebekah.

Elijah glanced at the blonde. "Leave us now." he told her as he stood protectively in front of Imogen.