6(for real)

Your P.O.V.

I woke up to an empty bed. I looked around and saw no one else was around either. I looked over to the digital watch that was on the nightstand, and it read 1:30. Damn. I jumped up out of bed and ran downstairs. I saw everyone in the living room, and they all looked at me.

"Hey." I said to them all.

"Hey, I thought you'd never wake up, sleeping beauty." Bill said, and I walked over to him.

"Ha, ha. So funny." I said with a sarcastic smile. "So, what's the plan today?"

"Well, nothing. We've got nothing to do today, except for relax." Bill responded. I nodded and looked outside, only to see the same man from yesterday. My eyes widened and I stepped closer to the window.

"Bill, honey, look." I said, tapping Bill's arm. He also looked out the window.

"Who the fuck is that?" Richie asked me.

"I-i don't know. He gives me a weird feeling, though. Kind of like I know him, you know?" I said. Then, another sharp pain shot through my head, and everything went black. Not again.

Bill's P.O.V.

I looked over to Y/n, who had gone silent. When I saw her, she was on her knees. Not again. She screamed, and cried, and screamed some more.

"Help me!" She screamed loudly. I felt tears flood my eyes, and ran over to her.

"Y/N! Listen to me! Snap out of it, okay?!" I screamed to her. Her eyes turned a bright red, and she continued to scream. I looked out the window to where the man was, but he was gone. Then, it was silent. I looked back over to Y/n. She had sickly grin on her face.

"Miss me, Losers?" She asked in a rough voice.

"No. No, no, no, no! You get out of her!" I screamed.

"Never, B-b-Billy!" The thing mocked. Then, she was back.

"Billy!" She sobbed. She tried standing up, but was unsuccessful. She looked really pale, and then she passed out.

"Holy shit!" Richie screamed as I ran over to her, checking her pulse.

"She's alive, she's alive. She's breathing normally." I told everyone, and picked her up bridal style, carrying up stairs and onto the bed.

—Time Skip—

Your P.O.V.

I woke up in Bill's bed and looked around. I could barely remember what happened, but I remembered the pain. Before I could think anymore, Bill came into the room, and smiled when he saw me, well, conscious.

"Y/n, baby, are you okay?! Do you need anything?" He asked.

"Um, tea would be nice. Oh! And a Spider-Man comic, please?" I said weakly, my throat sore. He nodded and smiled, before walking out the door, and down the stairs. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, hearing talking going on downstairs.

"Ok, I love Y/n just as much as you, Bill, but we defeated that clown years ago, and even if it isn't dead, it hasn't been 27 years. What if this town is just, you know, driving her crazy, because of the memories and shit." Richie said.

"No, even if she is going crazy, how does that explain the red eyes?" Bill questioned.

"Medical conditions! I talked to a doctor about it." Richie said. It was silent.

"We can't just leave her if she is crazy and sick." Bill defended.

"Not right now, but if she becomes violent with all this Pennywise shit, then we have to." Richie said, and Bill sighed. They're gonna leave me. I'm not crazy, then again that's what crazy people say. What if I do become violent? I looked around the room and saw a window, wondering if I would hurt myself. Worth a try.

—Bill's P.O.V.—

When I got back to my room, the door was locked. I grabbed the spare key resting on the top of my door frame and unlocked the door, only to see an empty bed and an open window.

"Guys! Y/n's missing!" I screamed, dropping the glass of tea on the floor.