8

I returned to my house, the papers still in my hand. I won't be able to sleep knowing she's stuck in that place alone. They won't help her, they'll just tell her what everyone is telling her; that she's insane. K felt like crying, but I need to stay strong, she'll be out tomorrow.

"Where is she?" Stan asked. I sighed, handing him the papers.

"Visting hours are over," I mocked the woman at the desk, rolling my eyes and sitting down. "I'm turning those in first thing in the morning, and getting her out of that hell hole."

"I'll get you a beer," Mike said, walking to the fridge.

"You're drinking beer? Isn't that illegal?" Eddies asked, causing all of us to roll our eyes. "Yeah, I'll shut up now." Mike handed me the beer, and I opened it, taking a long sip.

"Don't drink too much, you have somewhere to be at six in the morning," Richie warned. We all looked over at him, confused on why he was being cautious. "What? Hangovers are not fun when you have to do something early, especially school."

"I won't drink too much. I just want her back," I sighed, drinking more of the alcohol.

"We know, and you'll get her back," Ben reassured me. He sadly smiled at me. Stan handed the papers back to me so I could sign them. I did all the paperwork and checked the time. 11:34. I needed to find something to do for the next six and a half hours.

I checked the time for the eighth time. 5:59. I could probably start leaving now. I opened the door and got into the car, driving the ten minutes it took to get to the mental hospital. I walked in, the papers gripped tightly in my hand. I handed them to the receptionist lady.

"Thank you. Please wait shortly while we get Ms.(Y/l/n) ready," she said to me, taking the paperwork to the back. I stood for about five minutes waiting for her to come through the doors. I heard the doors open and saw her, a smile on her face. She ran up to me and kissed me. I kissed her back, my hand going to the back of her head instantly.

"Thank you so much, Billy," she said to me, her large smile never disappearing.

"How could I just leave you here? They won't help you, but we can," I smiled back, stroking her cheek with my thumb. "Now, let's go home and see the others, okay?" She nodded happily. We went to the car and drove home.

"(Y/n)!" Everyone cheered happily.

"I'm sorry for saying those things to you," Richie said to her, before hugging her tightly.

"Hey, Rich, chill out," I said, separating the two.

"Oh, trust me, you won't have to worry about him going after (Y/n)," Eddie laughed out, earning a punch in the shoulder from Stan. I tilted my head in confusion. Richie's face was bright red.

"What does he mean, Rich?" I asked him.

"Well, Uh," Richie sighed, "I'm gay," He said quickly. My eyes widened in surprise.

"R-really?" I asked. He nodded, clearly embarrassed and scared. "Don't stress it. We'll still love you no matter what your sexuality is."

"Thank you," He smiled out.

"Wait, where's Bev?" (Y/n) asked. Everyone went silent. "What happened?" She asked, clueless to the whole situation.

"Well, um, we had an argument," I told her.

"About what?" She asked, tilting her head.

"Well, she told me that I shouldn't go back for you, and then she told me that I should leave you there and be with her, and so I got mad and told her to leave," I explained. (Y/n)'s eyes had anger growing in them the whole time I was explaining, but then that anger turned to sadness.

"Why didn't you?" She asked, her eyes growing sadder.

"Because, I love you, not her. I've never loved her," I answered her, grabbing her hands.

"You loved her when we were fifteen," She said blankly, her face showing no emotion.

"Baby, I've never loved her. She forced that kiss on me, okay? I've only ever loved you, I promise," I said to her, grabbing her face and kissing her lightly. A single tear fell from her face as she nodded.

"I believe you," she hugged me tightly. I hugged her back. "Let's go to sleep. I can see how tired you are," she giggled out. I nodded and laughed a little too. The others were already upstairs sleeping. We went upstairs and laid down in our shared bed, cuddling each other closely as we both fell into a deep sleep.

When we woke up, it was seven pm, we slept the day away, but we didn't care. At least we have each other back, and with just that, we can defeat anything, even that stupid clown.

Okay, so here's a fluffy little chapter. And also, have y'all seen It Chapter 2? That shit had me crying so much, I watched the originals, but forgot what happened, and I cried big time. Also, Richie's gay, because *spoiler* It 2 says so, so now my Reddie hear can live. Well, sorta. It won't live in the movie world, if you've seen it, you know what I'm talking about ;(. Well, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Like I said, I prolly won't update often, but please stick with me and know that I will complete the book. I hope you have a goodnight/day. Love you 💕❤️ 🥴