Jumping into his car Alex quickly pulled back into traffic hoping he had enough time to pick up the boards and get to work before the meeting started. Alex racers through the streets hoping that he doesn't get pulled over by the cops because that would cause him an extra headache he didn't need to deal with.

When Alex reaches the building where he has to pick up the presentation boards, he leaves the car running knowing he is going to be in and out if he doesn't want to be late for work.

"Alex we have been waiting for you." He smiles kindly at the older women who passes the 8 boards over to him.

"I would love to stay and chat, but I am officially running very late." The older women laughs before bidding Alex farewell. He jumps back into his car making sure the boards are secure before once again pulling out into traffic like a madman.

Alex didn't know how he did it but he managed to arrive at Braxton's Marketing firm in record time. He parked his car in the garage before grabbing the boards and running inside trying to avoid the rush of people coming in and out of the building.

"Good morning Mr Costa, Mr Braxton is waiting for you." Alex nods his head at reception, before rushing into a closing elevator. Sighing he ran his fingers through his hair as he watched the number slowly ascend upwards wishing the elevator would hurry up and move faster.

"Busy morning." Alex turns around to see his good mate Isaac standing behind him with a grin on his face at the state he was in.

"Don't even get me started. Aiden just didn't want to listen this morning." Isaac clutches his stomach in laughter while Alex rolled his eyes waiting for his friend to finish his laughing fit.

"You should bring him around more. Molls would love to see the little man sometime." Alex nodded his head even though he knew that the chance of that happening was slim as he just didn't have enough time in his day.

Isaac and his wife Molly just got married a few months ago and are still in that sick honeymoon stage. It saddens Alex that he hasn't had a chance to experience that yet, but dating is the last thing he has time for between work and Aiden.

"I better get going, heard the big boss is in a foul mood this morning." Isaac leaves to production department feeling sorry for his poor friend. Alex waits patiently for the floors to continue in there ascend up before rushing out and running into Andria along the way.

"Alex, thank god you are here." Andria starts to straighten up Alex's suit and doing his tie. It is only then that he notices that he forgot to tie his tie before leaving the house this morning.

"What are you going to do with you Alex?" Alex laughs, but stops when the sound of the devil echoes through the floor.

"Alex get in my office this instance." Both Andria and Alex look at each other before he composes himself walking into Mr Braxton's office. Usually the man is pleasant to work with however he has a horrid temper that gets the best of him, turning him from a loving good boss into the devil himself.

Alex didn't bother knocking as he walks in and Mr Braxton's assistant follows behind like the lost puppy she is. Alex enters the office to see the place a mess. For the CEO of an international company the man doesn't know the term organisation even if it was right in front of him.

"Did you pick up the boards Alex?" He grunts pulling out file after file making Alex sigh wondering if his assistance ever helped out sometimes.

"Yes and if you are looking for Rosentino's file it is in the third draw to your left." Alex places the boards up on the stand before taking a step back as Mr Braxton inspects them with a fine eye. While Braxton looks over each board Alex takes a seat on the lounge and starts adding in the finale changes to the presentation before deeming it ready.