I look around my room realizing I don't really need anything but my clothes, makeup, and bed. I'm not sure if my parents will let me take their tv. But I bought the Apple TV so I'm for sure taking that with me.

"Okay pa, can you help Sam with the television?" I say confidently and he agrees, yes! I honestly didn't think that would work but hey, no need to buy a new tv.

I start unfolding a garbage bag and stuffing all my clothes into it, hangers and all. Justin walks in and asks whats left to be done, I nod over towards my bed and he starts to dismantling it, I begin to carefully put all my makeup into a backpack. This is going by quicker than expected, my father and Sam begin hauling prices of my bed into Sam's car. Holy shit, I'm actually moving out, I'm taking my bat with me because i'm low key scared of intruders.

When we finish, we drive off for my new apartment and start hauling all my stuff into the elevator, I can't wait to throw a house warming party, I should do that this Saturday.

"What floor hija?" My dad asks and I tell him to push the third one, I take the stairs despite carrying my backpack full of makeup and two trash bags worth of clothes up the stairs. Elevators freak me out, especially when 3 big ass men take up most of the space. When I get through 3 flights of stairs, i hear the elevator ding open and so I quickly unlock my apartment and thow my stuff into a corner so I can help them bring my bed in.

My father and my daddy bring in my television and Sam brings in two side panels of my bed. I tell them to set everything down in my bedroom. I run back into the elevator and grab two more trash bags of clothes as well as both my pillows, the men come back for the remaining parts of my bed.

Once everything was inside, everyone took part in assembling my bed back as it was, I place my television onto the tv stand, setting up my apple tv as I did at home. Who needs cable now a days when your television connects to the internet.

"Okay, looks like were done. Do you need help sorting your clothes into your closet as well?" Sam asks and I politely decline. I don't want them to see any article of my underwear, some of them are trashy af.

"Thank you so much, I love and appreciate you guys more than I could even explain." I bring everyone into a group hug, of course Justin takes the opportunity to brush up on my ass despite my father being here.

"I think I'm going to have a house warming party this Saturday, I hope all of you and your family can come. And papi, don't forget to tell mom as soon as she gets home because if you forget she'll show up anyways, but with an attitude. You know how she is." I tell my father and he agrees, she gets out of work soon.

Everyone starts walking out towards the living room and I follow to make sure everyone's gone.

"Bye see you guys soon, don't forget Saturday!" I tell them as they walk back towards the elevator, they all agree so I close the door and take a deep breath. Now to organize all my clothes and makeup. It didn't take too long, all my clothes were on their hangers so i just hung everything into my new walk in closet. Yup, I have one of those now. I placed all my makeup in my private bathroom, a little vanity just behind the door that connects my closet and bathroom. This place is great! It could use a couple decorations and pictures but otherwise I think I'm ready to spend my first night here. I should invite Jess, and we could shop for almost everything i'm missing.

I face time her as I grab my card and keys, she pics up two rings later.

"Hey bitch!" She yells at me as she sits up in her bed.

"Hey ugly!" I yell back as I walk out of my room.

"Do you want to come over?" I ask, I don't think i've even told her i've moved out, only the idea of it. I can't wait for my first sleep over! Yes i'm 18 and i've never had a sleep over, my mother would never let me.