1

Unknown's POV

"No, please...don't do that..." she smirked. "Why shouldn't I? She took you away from me. She took my goals, my plans! My future." She was holding her neck tight. And what's worst is, one wrong step and she'll fall of the building. "Please! She's chocking! Let her go!"

"Scared of loosing a loved one aren't you?"

"Killing her, means also killing my child. Please...Let her go Sabrina." Her eyes widened. "S-She's..." before Sabrina could help her out, the girl in her hands made one wrong step...

The girl I loved...

The girl I hurt many times...

The girl who took great responsibilities at her early age...

Just died infront of me...

What's worst is, she's not alone. It's sad, but it's a relief that she's not alone...Yet, still sad that the one who was the one with her...

Didn't even took it's first breath on this cruel thing called earth...

This scene haunted me for 10 years now, and the haunt still continues...Yet the wound still isn't healed...She was my everyhing, but I did nothing to help her. All I did was open my mouth...

K's POV

"Duuuude! I'm so done." I clinged into my friend's shoulder. "What's wrong with you?" She pushed me off her shoulders. "Mr. Clyde caught me inside the music room yesterday, I was singing and he entered the room and...Damn it, that was embarrassing."

"Too bad, so sad." She said sarcastically. "By the way, have you heard?" My eyes widened. "Heard what?"

"Mr. James is retiring."

"Mr. James?! No, not mr. James!" I fake cried. "I know right, he's the best teacher I've ever encountered." She fixed her hair. "Yeah right, cuz he gives you only either B+ or A-." Jessica, a volleyball player and one of my friends, walked pass between me and Bianca. "For your information, it's not only US. He gives everyone in his class, which means YOU belong to those he gives the A- or B+, Jessica." There they go again...the fight between intellect and physical abilities. "Okay, fine...Little miss perfect. I admit, but for your information too...I also do out campus and in campus activities which gives additional points and also, I'm exercising. Unlike someone out there who's always stuck on books and gadgets the she almost forgot about staying fit."

"Excuse me?!" Bianca glared at Jessica. "Oh, are you hurt? Actually, it's not you...it JC, my cousin. But, if you're hurt...it means you're guilty." Bianca smirked. "Really? JC is a guy. So you refer JC as Him. Yet you said Her. You think I'm that stupid to not notice?"

"Ok, why? Just why are you fighting over a simple thing?" I decided to talk. "WE're not fighting over a simple thing. She started it, and I just wanted to defend my self." Bianca crossed her arms and glared at Jessica. "What in the world are you doing at the hallways? The bell just ringed." Our class president said. The three of us rushed towards our classroom and sat at our respective chairs.

Soon, Mr. James came inside smiling so brightly...as always. "Ok, goodmorning class. I have an announcement to make. And someone to introduce to."

"I'm retiring, and today...you guys, are my last students. I would like to thank all of you for being my cheerful students. We did get along well this past 2 years. As a subject teacher and a homeroom teacher, it was really fun to be your teacher." Tears started streaming down our faces. "And this..." a tall man, as handsome as he could ever be, went inside the room smiling beautifully. "This is Mr. Jillian Faulkerson, he'll be your new homeroom teacher." The whole classroom turned their heads towards my direction. As if they were teasing me. "Hey! Not that Jillian Faulkerson from the otherside of this classroom! So stop teasing K. And K, as much as possible, don't get involved with that troublemaker. You have a bright future, and you're just going to ruin it if you'll get involved with that guy."

"What?!" Jillian...I mean, Mr. Jillian suddenly asked. "W-Why are you so mad about me warning the students?" Mr. James asked. "Oh, I just thought that...School was about studying and also, making friends and yet, by what you're doing...it will tear them apart?" He then laughed awkwardly. He suddenly turned back his face to the class and looked at me. I just turned my eyes back to Mr. James as soon as Mr. Jillian and I had a timid eye contact.

He has the same eyes as Jillian, same nose and lips. He looks exactly like Jillian, just a bit more matured looking. "Are you somewhat related to Jillian Faulkerson? The senior from the other class?"

"Uhm...No, I think it's just coincidental. I mean, there are loads of Jillian Faulkerson in this world." He smiled.

"It's weird how his smile is similar to the ones Jillian have." I turned my head towards Bianca. "Maybe they are related but they just don't know..." Bianca just nodded, but I know she's not convinced by that simple answer I gave her. "Hey, by the way...Remember my cousin Sabrina? I think she'll transfer here by next week!"

"Bianca! K! What are you two talking about?" Mr. James caught our attention. "We were just talking about our project in Music class, Mr. James..." Bianca gave a h

"For the fact that you two don't have the same team? Yeah, right?"

"Damn soooooon!!!" The classroom was filled with noise because of this savage girl named 'Jessica'. "Ok, nevermind...Guys, I'll leave you guys now...I'll come back this afternoon to give my actual goodbyes to you guys." The classroom suddenly went silent. More silent than a library could be.

"Ok, now...I'll leave you guys and Mr. Jillian alone to know each other better. Go ahead and introduce yourselves and I'll go ahead." He left the room, leaving us and Mr. Jillian in an awkward situation.

"So, hi everyone! I'm Jillian Faulkerson, I will be your new homeroom teacher for this school year." We all clapped our hands. "Ok, I hope you could introduce yourselves one by one?" The room was filled with sighs and groans.