The fight (edited)

"What was that," Keith screamed his feet pounding against the castle floor. "You could have gotten us killed!"

He pushed Lance down the rest of blues ramp earning a growl from her and her paladin. "It wasn't just my fault," The Cuban hissed removing his helmet.

"Yes It was! Our mission was simple. In and out. Try not to engage and what do you do? Shoot an entire wave of sentries." Keith's narrowed his eyes.

"Keith," Their leader drawled placing a hand on the shaking red paladin. "I'm sure there was a reason Lance didn't stick to the original plan. We should hear him out."

"Yeah! There were a couple who kept trying to-"

"It doesn't matter!" Keith said cutting off Lances explanation. He brushed Shiro off going back to jabbing his pale finger into the blue chest plate before him.

Lance stepped forward his own anger flaring, "Can I finish explaining before you decide to be a quiznacking jerk!"

"At least I'm not a dumb ass who can't follow instructions," Keith snarked his hand getting caught by Lances own.

"Guys please," Hunk pleaded. Placing his hand together in a time out manner.

"This isn't going to solve anything." Pidge grumbled, "Besides he only shot them because-"

"If doesn't matter Why. Stop defending him," Keith said waving The green Paladin off.

"Pidge is right, Let's take off our armor and talk about it with Allura and Coran." Shiro sighed his fingers reaching to pinch the bridge of his nose is annoyance.

"Okay," Lance agreed lowering his guard a yawn spreading through the team.

"No!"Keith boomed. "We can finish this now. I'm tired of Lance always messing simple things up."

"I don't always-"

Once again Keith refused to let him finish. "Shiro, he needs to learn. He can't keep doing this. One day he'll get us all killed!"

"If you would just let me talk!" Lance growled back throwing his hands in the air.

"You can Talk when you have something useful to say!" Keith snarled his fist smashing against Lances cheek faster than Shiro could stop.

"KEITH, Enough!" Shiro placed himself between the two with another heavy sigh.

Lance let his hands fall to his sides, neck still bent where the punch had left him. He clenched his fists. Keith uncurled his finger his glove sticky with something the same color as Lances skin.

Makeup.

Hunk and Pidge rushed over to where their friend stood still staring at the ground. Through the smeared half gone coverage colors danced happily. The edges of black bruising fades beneath The Mark of Keith's Hand glowing with the colors of Love.

A mixed sound of pain and sadness left Lance's lips as he ran off. The yellow and Green paladins hot on his heels.

There was a tick of silence. Of pause.

The door closed on fading footsteps snapping Keith back to attention. He tore his gloves off causing his stomach to knot. His right set of knuckles tingled with more than pain. The same swirl of color ran over his fingers twisting his stomach into a clump of regret.

"I didn't know," Keith whispered his eyes turning in shock to Shiro who said nothing. "Shiro, I-," He watched as his brother pressed his lips into a firm line his sentence drowning on his tongue.

"While you cool down I'm going to check on Lance." He mumbled leaving Keith in the hangers.