"Yeah that's me." I force a smile at her and she pulls me in for a tight hug.

"Seth has told me so much about you, he really appreciates what you did for him." She says just as Seth appears and throws his arm over her shoulders. I furrow my eyebrows and glare at Seth as angrily as I can.

"That's totes cool." I mumble and walk away from them towards the drinks. I notice River and Maya dancing, both of them looking flawless. They really are the most perfect couple in my eyes. Maya is gorgeous and not to mention super smart and so is River. Yes, he might act like an asshole all of the time and annoy everybody but in reality he is a great guy and clearly cares about Maya more than anything.

I grab a red cup, which probably has vodka in it, from the table and take a sip of it. The liquid immediately burns my throat, making my stomach warm. Before I realise what's happening, I finish the whole cup. I take another one and walk to the rest of the people. I notice the small hallway going to the right and I decide to go find the bathroom. As I get there, I hear a quiet beeping coming from somewhere. I open the first door I see and step inside once I notice a small alarm clock there.

I turn it off and then take a look around the room. My eyes widen as I stare at the walls, which have pictures of Seth and a girl who looks exactly like me but it's definitely not me. I take a closer look and notice how in most of the pictures they're either kissing or hugging. The huge smile on Seth's face clearly shows he is, or was, madly in love with that girl. Seth and that girl both look really young, around the age of 15 or even younger. I grab one of the pictures from the wall and turn it around.

May 17th, 2012

Seth and Jessalyn at Uncle Mark's barbeque.

That's taken about four months before Seth and River met for the first time. Seth started attending our school during Sophomore year, which was the same year River and I were in. Never did I notice a girl with him though.

"What are you doing here?" A voice suddenly says and I turn around quickly. I come face to face with Seth, who looks confused and angry at the same time. His eyes move down and notice the picture in my hands. In a matter of seconds he's in front of me. "Who the fuck gave you permission to come in here?" He growls, shaking my arms lightly.

"I heard something beeping," I reply. "Therefore I decided to turn it off."

Seth sighs and rubs his forehead. "You shouldn't have entered this room," He then gets up and takes a random photo from the wall and shows it to me. "Can't you see that this is all my past that you should never see? I have pictures with a girl who looks like your fucking twin."

"Who is she?" I whisper.

"That's my Jessa," Seth smiles. "She was the love of my life."

"Was?" I ask, feeling dumbfounded.

"Yes," He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. "She's dead now."

"What?" I exclaim, my mouth hanging open.

I see a tear escape from Seth eye as he starts talking, "I met her when I was 14. She was beyond gorgeous, she looked like an angel. I was whipped from the first second. I thought I'm going to spend my life with her, get married, have kids and then die in each other's arms but I was so wrong. Since I was thinking about her 98 percent of the time and always kept talking about her, my father got angry that I'm not doing my job of getting them drugs well enough and I'm distracted by her. So he decided to get rid of her."

"And that day when I saw you in Target with my mother, I knew I had to lie about you. After Jessa died I was devastated and my parents decided the best way for me to get over her would be to move here. I used to live in the town about 20 miles from here, Alex lives near there as well. That's where I met him." He chuckles lightly.