Jeremy shook their hands then pulled me in the room where the guys where hanging out until show time. I grinned as I saw Topher with his back to me leaning back in a chair drinking his beer. I quietly eased up behind him then kicked the leg making him topple backwards. He let out a yell as cold beer poured down his shirt and looked up to see me hovering over him. He glared pointing a finger at me.

"You are going down for that Kor," Topher growled narrowing his eyes. I leaned over him batting mine innocently.
"Want to see you try Topher," I said with an evil smile pointing behind me. "While I can handle you all on my own, I do have backup tonight and they are all a little bigger than you."

"Mia," I heard Frank sigh as his boots thudded on the hardwood floor as he strode over to me. "Not even here five minutes and giving Topher hell."

"Had to make up for him missing me," I said innocently as Frank wrapped me in a hug swinging me around. My eyes watered a little as I clung to him tight breathing in his familiar smell. I buried my head into his shoulder. "Damn have I missed you."

"Been quiet on the road without you sis," Frank murmured sitting me down on my feet with a smile. I tugged the edge of his cowboy hat down to make him laugh. I grinned when I realized we both had black t-shirts on with the Indian chief head done in red. Ashley had gotten me one when she'd had his made. "Trying to copy me sis?"

"You wish," I giggled pushing his arm. "I will always be prettier."

"That you will Mia," Frank said with a chuckle then tucked me under his long arm. He turned his attention to the guys. "I see you brought company sis."

"I did," I answered. "B, Chase, Ben, this is one of my big brothers, Frank."

"Her favorite big brother but don't you ever let Wade hear me say that," he said with a laugh then his expression turned serious quick as his hold tightened on me. "Maybe one of y'all can fill me in on what my baby sis was so blue about a few weeks ago. Had to detour when y'all were in LA to check on her and found her drinking at the bar alone."

"Shit," I muttered jabbing Frank with my elbow. Ben and Chase looked at each other as Brantley's back stiffened slightly. His eyes met mine. This is not the question I wanted to come up when he met my brother.

"Well seeing as she still sends pictures of you two to my wife," Frank pondered pointing at Chase and Ben. "So, I don't think it was either of y'all." I snuck a glance over at Brantley meeting his eyes not realizing we were being watched. Frank's entire frame with rigid and I knew he had noticed. He pushed me a way and pointed a long finger at Brantley who threw his shoulders back like he knew what was coming. "It was you BG? You are the one who upset her so damn bad. Let me guess, tried to use her as your rebound from the divorce! She deserves better than that!"

"Now Frank," Brantley said trying to reason with him as Frank stalked over with clenched fists. "It wasn't......." Next thing I knew my brother's big fist had crashed into my boyfriend's face rocking Brantley back on his heels. My feet seemed to be frozen as they landed on the floor in a blur of flying arms and tangled legs.

"Dammit Frank!" I yelled as Brantley flipped him over and caught his fist to keep Frank from hitting him but caught an elbow to the ribs. I cringed as a big ringed hand caught Frank in the lip snapping his head back. I didn't know who was growling or cussing louder. I was about to try and break them up when the door swung open and my sister in law walked in. Ashli froze mid step, narrowed her eyes at me before rolling them then stalked closer to the brawling men. Her dark hair swung as her head turned watching them.

When Frank rolled Brantley beneath him again and had his right arm drawn back, Ashli stepped over seeing her chance and deftly grabbed his left ear between her fingers. Frank let out a loud yell as she pulled him to his feet lowering his head closer to her height as she glared at him. I stalked by him to go check on Brantley who was sitting up. I kicked Frank hard in the shin making him reach for his leg and yelp when it pulled at the bind Ashli had on his ear.

"What the fuck was that for Mia?" Frank roared as Ashli let him stand up straight. I reached a hand down for Brantley helping him pull himself to his feet. I snarled at my brother over my shoulder as he glared at me.

"You hit my damn boyfriend for no reason!" I snapped as Frank's eyes widened. Ashli let out a sigh pushing his shoulder. I lifted my hand to touch Brantley's jaw as he winced slightly. He lifted his hand up to cover mine giving me a quick smile. His bottom lip was gonna be a little puffy by the time we got back tonight.

"I'm fine Princess," he said giving me a reassuring smile. "I've had worse and I deserved it. We both know that."

"No you didn't," I grumbled trying to reign my temper in to keep from stalking over to hit my brother. "I'd already decked you."

"Boyfriend?" Frank roared stalking a little closer, his cowboy had sitting sideways on his head. If I hadn't been so mad I would have been laughing at him. "Since when?"

"A few weeks ago," I said shrugging. "Yes, it was him I was upset over that night. Things were complicated at best. I didn't lie when I said I had handled it. But we have worked things out. And they are good. Really good if I dare say so."

"Don't you say one more word Frank," Ashley warned stepping between us. Brantley slipped an arm around my waist. I knew without a doubt if I dove to deck my brother it would tighten around me yanking me back. Frank opened his mouth to argue but quickly shut it after a warning glare from his wife. "She's a grown damn woman you caveman. She doesn't need you to fight her battles for her anymore." She motioned over at us. "That's not some little pipsqueak like you could intimidate in the past babe. Pretty sure he was holding back a little."

"Where you?" Frank asked looking at Brantley with wide eyes. I felt B shrug and I knew it was true. He wasn't gonna let Frank totally kick his ass, but he still felt a little guilty over doing me the way he did.

"Just a little," Brantley answered honestly. "I deserved it. I hurt her, and I have done everything I can to make up for it. Hell, she nailed me in the jaw almost putting me on my ass."

"That's my girl," Frank said with a chuckle reaching up to rub his jaw where a faint bruise was already appearing. He shook his head. "Fuck those rings hurt. That is a first though. Never had one of her boyfriends hit me back. Little shits were usually too scared of me or Wade. Big bro is gonna love you man."

"I wanna know how he puts up with her bossy, sassy ass," Topher said with a snicker pointing his beer bottle at me. "She has worn the pants in every relationship she's ever been in. That was when Frank or Wade didn't scare the total hell out of them." I loved Topher like another brother but he could push my buttons faster than anyone alive. I snarled as Chase and Ben cracked up laughing.

"Probably because she knows if she pushes too far he will put her across his knee and spank that ass," Ben said with a chuckle. Ashli smothered a grin. Topher's jaw dropped in shock. Frank's eyes widened for a second then a satisfied smirk spread across his lips as he lifted the beer Ashli had given him to his cheek with a chuckle.

"That so?" he asked cocking an eyebrow at Brantley, who looked down at me with a grin then nodded his head. Frank shook a finger at me as he laughed. "Been telling you for years Mia, that one day someone was going to put you in your place. I bet it is a show to watch you two square off."

"Down right hilarious," Chase chimed in with a wink. "They have butted heads since day one of the tour."

"Hmm...'' Frank said with a soft grin. "If he can break her of that annoying foot stomp she does I'd be eternally grateful. May have to discuss that later BG."

"Why I outta....." I snarled ducking out from Brantley's arm to deal with my overbearing brother when I was yanked back by my belt loops with a squeak of surprise.

"Princess....." Brantley growled, and I glared back at him then stopped at the glint in his eyes. I had no doubt didn't matter that I was surrounded by a room full of people, including my brother, he would put me across his knee without a blink.

"Oh this is rich," Frank said with a booming laugh as I turned bright red stopping in my tracks. "I think Mia has finally met her match."