Chapter 3- Arazia

What. The. Heck. Those three words weave through my thoughts as I make my bed, and settle into my new home. The top bunk has a built-in storage area, which I spread out my notebook, pencil, stuffed wolf, and backpack. I also notice a few hooks hanging down around my bed, on which I hook a dark sheet to add some privacy. There.

Now, I can focus on the shock that now bombards me. The whole trip here, I was battling with emotions, confusion, and sense of reality. Now, I can sort it out. But just as I am about to pour out my feelings and thoughts, a knock is sounded on our door.

"Schedules!" cries a friendly female voice. I jump down from my bunk bed, and fling open the door. Don't want to miss out on any classes.

        A blonde girl stands in the doorway and hands me and Skye our schedules. She seems to be emitting a slight glow, and then I realize her eyes are a lovely violet color.

"Hi! You must be one of the new students! My name is Emma Calimoree. And you are..."

"Arazia. Arazia Lestrade. Thanks for the schedules."

"And maps!" Emma adds. "This place is like a maze, and we wouldn't want anyone to get lost!"

"And maps," I add. "Thanks."

"Well, see ya!" And with that, Emma flounces off to a door a few rooms down from us.

        I turn around, and see Skye is standing behind me. I give her her schedule and map, and sit at my new desk. I spend the next 20 minutes plotting out my classes, free time, study time, and where all the rooms are.

When we realize how late it is, Skye and I jump into bed. The mattress is soft and comfortable, and I fall asleep almost instantly. My emotions always drain me of energy. But my dreams of anxiety are peppered with vivid images of the boy, Axe. My last waking moments are filled with the thoughts. He's kinda cute...Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.