I was taken back a bit by what he said. I didn't know I looked sad. "Oh, okay."

"Now you gotta answer my qu-"

He was cut off by rain starting to pour from the sky. It came down pretty hard. "Come on, we'll go to my car."

I shook my head. I didn't want or need his help. "I'll just go to work early!" We had to talk a but loudly since the rain was coming down harder and harder each minute and it was pretty loud.

"Let me take you, I don't want you to get a cold or anything!" Otto put his hand out for me to grab but I just took a step back.

I put my backpack on and picked up my board. "Otto, I'll be fine!"

"You're guy friend might get pissed at me, he already seems to hate me, come with me!" He exclaimed and stepped closer to me.

I shook my head again and began walking down the little hill the play ground was on. Before I could get two feet away, I was swept of my feet and carried down. I looked to my side and Otto had picked me up bridal style and ran to the car with me in his arms. He put me in the passenger seat then got in the driver's seat.

We both took a deep sigh and waited a bit before speaking. Both of us were pretty soaked but not drenched.

"I can fend for myself, Otto." I stated coldly and crossed my arms.

He smiled at me. "If you get sick then you can't go to work and the guys and I can't surprise you."

I huffed. "What if I don't want you guys to surprise me?"

"Well, you haven't banned us and according to what you told intoxicated me, you guys don't get a lot of customers, so we're your main sorce of income." He smirked and turned on the heat.

I was shocked by his reply, but not as shocked from the fact that he can pick my fatass up. Instead of replying to his smart comment, I angrily did not reply.

Otto looked at me and chuckled a bit. "You're adorable when you're pissed." He mumbled. I pretended not to hear him because I was pissed and I'm not adorable. "I'll take you to my house before we go to the rink. I don't want to you to work in wet clothes."

"I'm fine, I don't mind. I'll have to walk back home in it anyway." I mumbled, still looking out the window.

"You're so stubborn." Otto smiled more. "I'll just pick you up. The band doesn't have practice today so I'm free all day."

I grumbled and crossed my arms tightly. I didn't fucking need his help. I was already in a bad mood then he had to show up! Just because it was raining, didn't mean I needed a man's help. I'm a woman.

'Why couldn't god or whoever send me a bottle of pain killers and not Otto?'

Before I could complain and more bitchy, Otto put in a CD. He clicked a few buttons and a song started playing. Once I heard three seconds of it, I knew it.

"Jacoby loves My Chemical Romance, this is one of his favorite songs.." I said and trailed off.

Otto gave me a confused look. I forgot that I didn't tell him what what happened. "Oh, um- Sorry..?" I guess what I said and how I said contradicted each other and made him confused.

I didn't want to explain what happened and I didn't want to just tell him to stop playing MCR because then he would question it. I certainly didn't want to listen to the band at the time so I didn't have any other choice to explain what happened.

"Sorry, it's just that... Jacoby and I have been best friends since fourth grade and today was one of the first times we've ever fought.." I explained and sighed afterwards.