F 0 Ü R + 3 3 N

Picture: Alice's jammies
__________________________

Alice

As soon as I walked in, I closed the door and slid down it. My butt hit the floor with a thud and I put my head in my knees.

'Why do I have feelings? Why can't I go back to being the depressed fuck up I used to be? Not this depressed fuck up who is confused about the three new boys!'

"What happened?" A familiar voice said. I looked up and Ivanna stood there in her weed onsie.

"Boys, boys happened." I sighed and put my head back in my knees.

"Aww, poor girl. C'mere and tell be about it all over Jacoby's gay cookies." She cooed and helped me up. "Go get changed and meet me down here on the couch."

I nodded and went up to my room. I assumed Jacoby was asleep since all the lights were turned off my his cancels were lit around the house, giving it a warm glow. I quickly changed into my Motionless In White pj's and went back down stairs were Ivanna had cookies and milk on the couch.

I sat next to her and told her the whole goddamn story.

"Damn, that's hard." Ivanna said as she took a sip of her milk.

"What is?" I asked.

"Choosing between Otto and Geoff." She replied.

I facepalmed. "Ivanna, I'm not trying to choose between them! I'm trying to figure out why my heart beats fast when Geoff looks into my eyes, holds my hand and tells me that he cares about me. Or when Otto kissed me on the cheek and doesn't do anything so now I can't get him out of my head. After today I don't think I could ever get those two out if my head! Ugh, why is this happening!?" I sighed in frustration and ran my fingers through my lilac hair.

Ivanna shook her head at me. "Tsk, tsk, tsk, you're just like the girl in all the clichè fanfics who doesn't know what love is and now she's panicking because she doesn't know what to do."

"What?" I questioned.

"Oh nothing, anyways, it's obvious you like one of them!" She said like it's nothing.

"WHAT?!"

"But you haven't been in love for a long time so you're confused on what to do! It's okay though, I still totally ship you and Geoff. Galice for life!" Ivanna smiled and it all came clear to me. She's fucking high. I was too stressed to realize it before since it's so common.

I sighed. "You're literally no help sometimes." I put my face in my hands.

"We should invite them over for a big sleepover! Then we can play truth or dare and spin the bottle like all the clichè fanfics!"

I glared at her. "I hate you sometimes."

"Love you too! You should go to bed since you have work in the morning. Night, lovebug!" Ivanna smiled and ran off to the kitchen to get food.

A groaned fell from my mouth as I got up and went to my room. I closed the door and plopped on my bed. After putting in my earbuds and listening to Slipknot, I began to think.

'What if I do like one of them? What would Jacoby do? What if they both like me? I highly doubt that. What would the other one do then? What if I like isolate myself forever and never talk to anyone? Yeah, that sounds good.'

As I was fallen asleep I was struck by another major problem I have.

We still need a fucking bass player for this weekend.