Epilogue

It's been six years since Andras allowed him out to the mansion along with Solar. Seokjin now married unto her, and have a son name Yoongi. He took a name as a remembrance to Andras who always saves him. One time Lamia came to carry also a seven years old child his name was Jin means silver because of his silver-eyes. Solar never angry at him after that happening because of Seokjin already mentioned to Solar before the leave the mansion. Lamia explained after they have sex even without love, she wants to have a child from him. The structure of the boy was so beautiful the same as her mother but he notices Jin has a splice yellow eyes same. She also said that Seokjin is half serpent also a human. He's a human but merely transforms into a serpent other than her own kind. He's one of the kind.

Lamia decides to leave Seokjin to his father since it's forbidden to have a child either kill them or throw it to eternal darkness. The mother doesn't want to happen to her beloved so she decided to give it to his father. Both Solar and Seokjin understand the situation. Seokjin ruffles his son's hair and names him Jinnie like Andras use to name on him.

~~~~~

Time passed...

Jinnie becomes part of the family and Solar love him than her own son due to his soft and kind attitude towards others. Jinnie love animals and forest, he always took care of it, Seokjin watch Jinnie grows as he reaches the age of 12. He becomes an ethereal and smart boy, while Yoongi becomes stubborn and naughty towards Jinnie.

Seokjin only watches his family, forming a smile on his cheek but behind his smile there's someone. He still wants to see him - The Demon of War-

Solar knows that Seokjin body was here but his heart taken by Andras. She also knows, 

One Time, On their happy and peaceful day. The Demon of Abyss took a visit and told the very dreadful news. He announced to Seokjin of Andras nearing dead and predicted, the son of the crimson blood want his life. Seokjin didn't comply with anything Abaddon news instead of a mute down expression written on his face. The demon plainly contemplated on Seokjin response. Before he leaves, something behind. A feather from the dimension of Abyss. One prayer will lead him to Andras whereabouts. 

That night, after Abaddon leave their home. Seokjin was more confused and complicated than before. It is hard for him to sleep well from endless turning until his wife notices it. 

"Seokjin~" 

"I'm sorry Solar, did I wake you up?"

"Yes and No." Solar playfully answered to his husband. It is been six years since they got married and decided to build a family. Yoongi, their only son born, he names it next to the human name of Andras. Lamia gave Jin as the next treasure. Despite Solar happiness to their simple and happy family. Solar still felt the emptiness to her husband's heart even though, she manages to make Seokjin happy. "Seokjin, I understand, you love him and you cannot leave us right?" Seokjin nodded silently not wanting to prevent the question also to prevent his family feelings. Solar touch his cheek forcing his face to gazed to her smiling approval. 

"Seokjin, If you're not coming back... Please don't forget us, Yoongi, Jin and me." Her hidden tears came out for a long time ago. 

"Yes, I will..." Seokjin whispered as he gave the last kiss for his wife. He ruffles Yoongi hair and wipes Jin tears by his thumb. He took the last glance before he goes away.

~~~~~~~

Seokjin makes sure that his far away to his house before he performs the spell that Abaddon taught to reach Andras destination. Upon he reach to the mansion; it is not the same as six years ago before him and Solar leaves. A mansion with gloomy at night and white and brighten at day transform into a darker and ominous filled with an eerie surrounding. The door open unto him as he enters, dark and pure silents welcome him. "Wheres everyone?" He asks himself thou no no one answer his question. 

"Seokjin!" A voice came from nowhere called him and recognized the familiar voice. 

"Kihyun, what happens?!" The boy came from the dark approach him as he revealed a body covered with blood as he catches the fallen man unto his arms.

"M-master Andras~ he killed everyone here." Seokjin gasped on Kihyun confession; he still remembers when Andras killed his parents brutally. He needs to stop Andras even, his life is on the line.

"Where is he?" 

Kihyun smirked and stab Seokjin on the torso. he couldn't apprehend; the reason the man did this action unto him. 

"You're a petty stupid Seokjin, coming back here are the biggest mistake on your life." The man laughed at him and wiping the blood to his knife. "But... it doesn't matter now~Andras gonna died anyway." He ripped Seokjin shirt to reveal more unto his wounded stab. Kihyun knows Andras grave for Seokjin blood; luring him is the main option to get him.

"W-who are you?" Kihyun smirked by answering the latter question.

"I'm a demon hunter, who assigned to kill the Earl of Hell and I need to cover myself as the son of the crimson lady, the child who endeavoring for." Kihyun made a seal to believe everyone, it also knew the true son of crimson blood is Seokjin. "Poor Demon, the dead near on him without a piece of knowledge the child, is seeking for a long was beside him." Kihyun maniacally laughs like a psycho on his prognosticating thriving.

"Andras, come out, come out~" he singsongs the word thou say, "Seokjin is here waiting for you." 

The Demon of war didn't hesitate to reveal himself, Seokjin nearly cries at the same time scare of the demon action; revealing himself. 

"Andras my love at last you came," He lifts his arms in welcoming hug, however, the merely smirk on him. 

"Do you think to know, my demon name is the way to slaughter me," he shows his demonic smirk on the hunter. Lifting a magical color force unto his palm. "Deep to my bones, I'm the Earl of Hell, In this circle filled with hypocrisy. I will hold on to my conviction. I'm out of me, On top of my... my strong beat, I lost myself. I almost forget I am an idol, What am I doing right now, my job, living as a demon. The beat I came up with, songs closely linked by the rhyme. What's on my body that replaces the tattoo marks my attitude. Stop being so pleased about yourself, If we compare, you just a plain white blouse collar. Even if I help you up, you'll fall the next minute. 

"Your mantra will never help you to stay alive," Kihyung throws a harpoon made from a refined silver, it is one of the demon weaknesses especially to the weaker ones like the Earl. "Died, along with Seokjin." 

 "My name is Suga..." A whirlpool covered all dust molded from a dark miasma taking over the demon body obliterate the attack of the harpoon, melted down into pieces. Likewise, he prepares a counter-attack, black particles assembled into a knife blade pointed at Kihyun. "That is my name." He declared before launching the attack. Kihyun didn't contrive to avoid the blades attacking toward him, each blade has a life craving alive flesh from the target even though, you'll able to kill them, it will continuously attack the target until die. 

Andras walks toward Seokjin lifting the man whom never seen for six years. 

"Seokjin, from now on... you shall stay by my side forever and forever." Andras carry Seokjin in bridal leaving Kihyun killed and ripping his flesh by the monster he designs. Revenge is justice for the death of his beloved crimson son. A beautiful ray of sunshine welcoming on every step outside the mansion until he reaches on his grave where Satan posses him power, a power to choose who gonna be his secret. 

And...

The Secret of Andras

is 

Seokjin...

Fin