Chapter One:Part One

"Milo!!", Mother screamed up the stairs

I walked down the stairs rubbing my dark circles, "yes mother?"

"I have to leave for work early, feed the cats and Freddie before you go to class."

"Okay Mother, have a good day."

"Mhm.", she walked out the house and shut the car door loudly.

Sometimes my mom just has an attitude. Probably because she waits up all night for my dad to come home, but he never does.

It's sad, I know, but it's life I suppose.

I fed the cats and Freddie and walked to school. Yes, I took a shower, I'd give detail of the situation, but that's not something you'd want to imagine.

As I walk to the school, I see Lucas. Lucas is my best friend, an out-of the-closet gay who I'm not even supposed to hang out with, but you know us rebellious ass teens who don't listen to our parents. Lucas and I have been besties for restie since the 4th grade. This acquaintance came about because he called me a dipshit and I replied calling him a bloody cunt after bumping each other, which resulted in a fight. Which double resulted in us having in-school suspension together for a week. And you know how kids are, one likely common between the two (Panic! At the Disco) sparks a friendship like no other. And well boom! Here we are in the, most stressful year of high school, Junior year. 7 years later. Who would of thought we'd last this long.

Whenever I see Lucas, I imagine that songs play, most times it's Troye Sivan or Demi Lovato. Which he seemingly is a mixture of the two.

"Yooo dipshit!", Lucas greets me, handing me a bowl of Chicken Alfredo

"FUUCCK!", I exclaim in excitement, and yes I am having an orgasm over food, don't judge me bitch. I love it when he cooks for himself and brings me half. He has keep me alive for 5 years with his savoury delights.

Well, all my friends honestly, they just enjoy seeing me eat. I think they be praying on my downfall and try to add some pounds to this semi-skinny boy. Buuuttt, my mom refuses to get me a car and if Lucas and Kyle are busy, which is not often, I am forced to walk, so ya boy gets his workout on. I have the imaginary muscles to prove for it.

"Man, you fucking missed it, this couple fought last night.", Lucas started to walk backwards towards the school doors.

"A couple fought?", I replied, every other day there's something that happens at his moms' diner and we go to watch, yes moms, meaning 2, they're lesbians,

"I said that, didn't I, but it was a straight couple, and yo, the girl, wife, whatever, found out he cheated and,", fun fact about Lucas, when he explains things such as an altercation, he pauses to make this face, where his two-tone eyes get bigger and his head drops down a bit, "She. Beat. His. Ass, like bad, like 12 came and everything, and 5 pigs had to get her off of him, like he was fucccckkkkkkeeddd up, yo."

"Damn, bro, now I regret actually listening to my mom and catching up on homework, I would've loved to see that shit, what did mama diesel do?, I know she did something.", I replied bummed out

"She made him pay for the damages.", he began to laugh, and when he laughs, you can't help, but laugh too, because his laugh sounds like two grown male lions getting ate by a seal.

"I'm dead as fuck, yo", I say as we walk up to Kyle

"Yooo, Ky!", Lucas runs over to him and jumps on his back. But, see my lazy ass ain't even about speed walk over to them,......soooo, but when I finally get there I exclaim, "Kyle!, What's up, you dick eating bitch!", which carried over with a gay high five on the light skin side.

Kyle is one of my closest friends, who comes from a catholic household of Mexicans. Wow, I really am rebellious, ha. He's considered the most normal out of our whole little group, but he's pretty weird too. He has a pet mouse, he takes everywhere, even school. At least Mickey is trained to not leave his fancy pants pockets. "What's up guys, why weren't you at the diner last night?, Lu did you tell him?", Kyle looked in his locker for his books.

"I was at home catching up on homework, and yea, he told me.", I open my Alfredo and gave Mickey a noodle.

"Homework, let me guess, it was homework in Mr.Pinta's class, homework you won't even get partial credit on?", He looked at me slightly and grabbed Mickey

"Pretty much, Mom says some credit, is better than none.", I say while walking away going to my locker

I'm not the greatest student, being asian you'd think I'd be super smart and have straight A's, but not the case here stereotypes. I , on average, make B's and C's, but my mom wishes I did better, but my dad's like if you give effort, that's all that matters. Which is right!

The hallway began to clear and first period starts in 15 minutes. I look over and see him. The ghost boy...and he's staring directly at me. I act like I didn't notice, and looked back into my locker. I then felt his presence on my back. I stood still, not knowing what to do. He wasn't scary, nor was he scared. But neither of us spoke, he just carested the left side of my face. This motion removed all my anxiety and I realized I knew this feeling of comfort and love. It was the only comfort and love I've felt in the last year and a half.

As soon as I turn around to say anything, he was gone....

"Mi? What's wrong, you look like you saw your parents fucking again.", Lucas appeared from around the corner.

"Uh, uh I'm okay, ha, I'm going to class.", I walked away