Lil Baby: Sidepiece

For bossplayamiyah2x

Amiyah

I just find out two weeks ago I was 3 months pregnant. And it's by Lil Baby, yes the rapper.

Y'all probably think I'm a hoe, but I was there way before Little miss Jayda came into the picture.

I still haven't told him yet, but today is the day.

We still text here and there but he doesn't know yet.

So I decided to post a pic showing my little bump.

bossladyamiyah: little one otw 🦋

So I made my way over to his house and ofcourse the bitch opened the door.

" Ummm who are you?", Jayda said.

" Your stepchilds mother, now where is Baby?", I said, as he walked behind her.

" Wassup Amiyah?", he said.

" Oh so you know this bitch?", Jayda said.

" Control your bitch before I beat her ass pregnant and all ", I said.

Lil Baby

I don't know why Amiyah pull this shot knowing Jayda was going to have smart remarks.

But Amiyah got a mouth on her fr.

" You know you just gotta keep me updated and shit. Imma be at every doctors appointment ", I said.

And that's real.

" Nah you not! Tf. It's either me or this bitch. Choose.", Jayda said.

" It ain't hard. You always nagging , so you know imma choose her.", I said.

" Really? The side piece over me?", Jayda said.

" Yes bitch really! The side piece over you.", Amiyah said, smiling and waving at Jayda as she walked out.

Man I be fucking with some crazy ass girls.

The end.

Hope you like it.❤️