Lil Baby: More Than Friends

YN

I've been just laying in bed, scrolling on Instagram. I passed by a post about my bestfriend, Lil Baby.

theshaderoom: Atlanta rapper , Lil Baby, and his girlfriend , Jayda, are officially done, sources say

theshaderoom: Atlanta rapper , Lil Baby, and his girlfriend , Jayda, are officially done, sources say. They say he broke up with her. #GoldDiggerorNah

I laughed because I told him that she was probably using him for clout. Because the lil bitch is a scammer. But oh well. He had to learn the hard way.. but I'm still hurt.

The day he told me they got together, was the day I was going to finally tell him that I have feelings for him, but now I can rekindle that.

I decided to invite him over so I can tell him.

Lil Baby

I was on my way to my bestfriend house, since she said she had to tell me something. I had to tell her some shit too.

The only reason I got with jayda the scammer was to see if she would finally confess her feelings.

A nigga ain't dumb, I know she feeling me , because I'm feeling her too. A street nigga just don't like expressing feelings.

I got to her house, knocking the door.

She opened the door, looking more beautiful then ever.

I really love this girl man.

I just said fuck it.

I leaned in , kissing her, passionately.

I can tell I caught her off guard, but she eventually gave in.

I pulled away.

" You know this makes us More than Friends right?", I said.

She nodded, pulling me in the house.

& y'all know what went down next.

The End.

Leave comments & vote 🤪