Scars (Creepy Pasta Guys x Reader)

Chapter 4~ My Life is a Lie?

(A/N)~ Hey gurlies, you better love me for updating so much! Haha I have had to redo this chapter so many times because it kept on getting deleted. So here you go! (Slenderman)~ I better be in this chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Continued~
I sat there frozen as the boy walked through my television screen. I just couldn't believe what I was seeing. Once the boy was out of the screen, he stood right in front of me, only inches away. I could feel him staring at me. "W-who are you?" I asked nervously. I wasn't afraid though, and I wondered why I wasn't. "I usually don't tell my victims my name." He smirked while looking at me through his bangs. "But if you must know, I am BEN Drowned." He then looked up in my eyes and I think a blush came across his face, but it was replaced just like that with worry. "A-are you (Y/N)?" he asked trying not to show that he was worried. "Yeah.." I said confused. Then he grabbed my wrist and muttered under his breath. "I'm going to meet with a terrible fate." He then picked me up bridal style. "Your coming with me." he said as he hopped out of my window and into the forest.

We eventually made it up to this big abandoned mansion. Other then it being abandoned it looked pretty nice. Ben burtsed through the front doors. "Where's Slendy?" He asked worried. Then, this tall man in a suit with a white, expressionless face was standing in front of us. "Ben, who is this child you have brought along with you?" The man said as he grabbed my ankle with his tentacle. "Slenderman, this is (Y/N), (Y/N), this is Slenderman." Ben said. Slenderman looked at me as I hung upside down, examining me. "(Y/N)?" He said as he set me down on the ground next to Ben. Slenderman then cleared his throat. "(Y/N), I know this is going to be hard for you, but I am your father.

He stood there waiting for me to reply. "How are you my father?" I asked confused but curious. "Well, when you were born, your mother died, and she was a mortal. You were also born a mortal. I wanted you to live a happy, normal, human life. So I put you up for adoption. I didn't want you to be a proxy, but now your here, you now live with us." Slenderman said. He sounded happy when he said that I was now going to be staying here with them. But who all is there? I was snapped out of thought to hear Slenderman ask Ben a question. "Ben, how do you know my daughter?" He asked sternly. "Well- she w-was going to be--.." he said, trying to finish the rest of the sentence but he was failing miserably. "What was she going to be child?" Slenderman said, now sounding mad. "She was g-going to be m-my victim.." Ben finally managed to say.

In the end, Slenderman smashed Ben's Xbox 360. I tried my best not to laugh at the crying Ben rolling in the floor. I was surprised when all the sudden, I was hugged. "I love you (Y/N), and I promise I won't let any of my proxy's ever hurt you." He said. He then released me from his hug and grabbed my hand, leading me upstairs. He then stopped infront of a black door and opened it. "This is your room." He said as he let me go explore it. I had a black bed with blood red pillows, black walls, a amazing makeup station, and my favorite, the walk in closet full of beautiful clothes and all diffrent kinds of converse's. I could already tell I was going to love it here at my new home here with my dad.

To be Continued.

If you steal any of my workings I will find you and.. well you dont want to know. Have a nice day! ~Cassie