Scars (Creepy Pasta Guys x Reader)

Chapter 2~ Saved by the wrong thing

(A/N)~ hey gurlies! So this is my second chapter! Haha I need some readers, even though I just started making this last night! So please comment and fooollooowww for all the updates! Trust me you wont- (Slenderman)~ Just be quiet child. And trust me children, you won't regret following her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Continued~
I was interrupted while in thought by being pushed up against a tree, and it was him. "What the hell!" I screamed out, then a hand covered my mouth. "I've been waiting for this for a while (y/n)." He said as he started kissing my neck, leaving love bites. "Stop Luke!" I said and I tried pushing him off of me, but he was much stronger. Then all the sudden his force was off of me and I heard a scream. Luke was on the ground getting torn to pieces by this dog. At least I thought it was a dog. Luke looked in my eyes, I knew he was asking me for help, but I was frozen. I was standing here watching a person I know get torn to pieces. I started tearing up in my eyes but then snapped back to reality. I started running away from the scene as fast as I could. The sun was shining brightly in my eyes. Then like the basic girl in any horror situation, I tripped. Damn sunlight. I looked up and gathered up my surroundings. I was now in my neighborhood. I look back to see the creature that was tearing up Luke did not follow me. I ran up to my house and went inside. My dad was laying on the couch asleep. I was guessing he was drunk by the vodka bottle laying on the table empty. I snuck up to my room and layed my bag down, then looked at the time. 6:14 p.m. I sighed. I didn't know it took me that long to get home. I slid on my comfy clothes and laid down in bed. I put in my headphones and drifted off into a, sorta, peaceful sleep.
//Skip boi •3•\\
I woke up and looked at the clock. 11:46. I could here my dad downstairs cursing to himself. I decided it would be best if I stayed in my room. I got online and I had an email from Natilie.

Dear (y/n),
        I just recently got online to see my computer was on cleverbot. I was wondering why my computer automatically was on that site. I decided to have fun and talk to the thing since I had nothing better to do. Later on in the conversation it was telling me to play Majora's Mask. I said I didn't have the game. Then my computer froze, and shut down. I don't really know why but it freaked me out. You should check it out so you can see it yourself. Ok?
                Your Bestie,
                     Natilie.

I was kinda freaked by her message but I decided to test it out myself like she requested. It was night time and I guess I could use a little scare. I mean nothing bad can happen, right? I got on cleverbot and started typing it.

You: Hello Cleverbot
Cleverbot: Hello (y/n)
You: Uhh how do you know my name?
Cleverbot: You should play Majora's Mask.
You: the thing is I don't own that game.
Cleverbot: Go look out your front door.
You: .... ok..?
Cleverbot: ...
You: Bye
Cleverbot: Bye

I kinda got scared but I got the courage to go and look out my front door. I went downstairs and looked out the door. There was a small box, then a big box. I got both of them and went to my room. I opened the small one first to see the game Majora's Mask. I got creeped out alot, and I wondered why someone would send me this. I opened the big box to see, well im guessing the game station I would play it on. It said Gamecube. I remembered having a game system like this when I was little. I guessed I would try out the game figuring it wouldn't hurt. But then you remembered you had school tommorow.  Wait, tommrow was going to be March 24, your spring break. You got happy realizing you had a whole week out of school. You noticed the time now said 12:05. You just sighed and said you would play the game tommrow. You got in bed and laid your head on your f/c pillow. All that night you had an urge to play Majora's Mask
To be Continued

If you steal any of my workings I will find you and.. well you dont want to know. Have a nice day! ~Cassie