Scars (Creepy Pasta Guys x Reader)

Chapter 3~ BEN DROWNED?

(A/N)~ Hey gurlies! I just wanted to make another chapter for you guys because I am super bored and my friend Melody wants me to, so here yah go. (Slenderman)~ You need to put me in the story! (A/N)~ Not yet Slendy, Not yet.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Continued~
I woke up from the stupid sun shining in my face, I really need to start closing the blinds. I got up and remembered about the spring break. I smiled with relief and laid back down in bed. I was looking around my room in thought in teal I seen it. Majora's Mask was still where I left it. I got up and hooked up the gaming system. Then all the sudden my dad bursted through the door. "Dad what the hell!" I screamed as he stumbled in drunk. "D-don't use t-that language w-with me y-young laddyy." He said as his words slurred. He came up to me and slapped me in the face. My face burned red as he started cursing me out. I got up and put my hand on his shoulder trying to calm him down but he just pushed me and I fell to the ground. Then he repeatedly kicked me in my stomach, telling me to just die already. He yelled that out over and over to which seems like an eternity in teal I slip into the dark unconsciousness.

I woke up in my room on the floor. My dad was no longer in my room. I got up and felt my stomach. Its a good thing he didn't kick me that hard, it seems I only have bruises. I had blood that was coming from my mouth earlier to so I went to the bathroom and cleaned out my mouth. I felt ok besides everytime I bent down my stomach had pain. I went over and laid on my bed. Then I started crying. I hated my life so much. Why couldn't my father love me like a normal father? I just wish he would. I sighed and sucked up the tears. Its not like its the first time he beat me. I sat up and looked at the game I was going to play. I thought about it, and I decided I didn't want to play right now. But something was urging me to play it. So I just went along with it and played.

I put in the game and looked at the files. I seen one that said BEN but I wanted to make my own saved file. I named it LINK. I played on and on but the game had these weird glitches. Instead of calling my character Link it would call me BEN. I shrugged it off and continued playing. In the end I was taken to the boss stage where I vs. against Majora, but instead of Majora being there, it was Skull kid floating in the air staring down at me. Everywhere I turned Skull kid would continue staring down at me. Soon Link bursted into flames and the screen said in white letters, 'YOU'VE MET WITH A TERRIBLE FATE'. I got chills and tried turning off my game. But it was frozen onto that screen. Then a person that resembled Link came out of the screen.

To be Continued

If you steal any of my workings I will find you and.. well you dont want to know. Have a nice day! ~Cassie