Scars (Creepy Pasta Guys x Reader)

Chapter 1~ Life as Usual.. Or not?

(A/N)~ Hey gurlies! This is the first chapter, sorry if its boring but you gotta start out normal! Please oh Please just follow me! Then you can get all my update's! Thanks! (Slenderman)~ Just hurry on with the story child.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke to the sound of my alarm clock going off. I shoved my head in my F/C pillow hissing at the sun shining threw my window. "Ugh morning already?" I groaned as I slid out of bed, making my way to my closet. I threw on my outfit. Then I got a brush and got all the knots out of my hair. I decided I was just going to wear my hair in a messy bun today. I threw my hair up and did my makeup. I think I actually looked pretty good since it all took me about 10 minutes all together. I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth, then I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs. I smiled noticing my dad wasn't awake yet. Knowing I didn't have to deal with morning drama made my day. I then looked at the clock. It said 7:45. 'Oh no' I thought to myself. I hurried out the door and to my bustop. I was greeted by my best friend Natilie smiling like a dork at me. "Hey bestie!" she said as I made it to her and the stop sign. "Hey Natilie." I said with a side smile. "Did you remember today was a half day today?" She said with joy in her eyes. She was clearly really happy about something. "Yes I did, and why are you so happy, it's Monday." I said as I heard the sound of the bus starting to make its way down the street. "Me and Noah are dating now!" she said happily. The bus was now here waiting for us to get on. We got on and sat 5 seats down on the right side. "Wow so you and Noah finally hit it off. I was wondering when he would make a move on you." I said while yawing. "Me to." she said. Then she pulled out a book and started reading. I sighed knowing that it was just going to be me and my thoughts for the whole ride.

When we got to school, there was Tanya. She absolutely hated me and Natilie. But me and Natilie have never done anything for her to hate us so much. She walked up to us along with her matching group of ho's. They all had matching belly shirts with there names on them. They also had colorful booty shorts on. Yes, our school didn't care how the students acted or dressed. "Oh gosh look at little miss peice of sh*t." she smirked and her group started laughing at us in the background. "What do you want Tanya." Natilie said. "Well I just wanted you to know that me and my new boyfriend are going to prom together next week." she said still with that same smirk on her face. "And why do we give a fu*k?" I asked, getting pissed because we might be late. But then this boy with blonde hair and blue eyes walked up to Tanya and she kissed him. And he was Noah. I seen Natilie eyes watering up. "Hey ba-" Noah started saying until he made eye contact with Natilie. Then he he shrugged and continued talking to Tanya. I hugged Natilie and we made our way to the school bathroom. I helped clean her up from crying and comforted her. Then I went to class. I sat down in the back and got ready for a long and miserable day.
\\\\Time skip brought to you by FOOD!////

I stretched and exited the school building and started walking home because my bus always takes to long to make its way up to school. I started walking and I felt as if I was being watched. I looked around and there was nobody. So I just shook the feeling off. 5 minutes later I got the same feeling. I looked behind me to see I was being followed. It looked like Luke from my school. The most popular guy. He had brown hair and bright green eyes. I was worried because nobody was ever in this neighborhood. It looks abandoned. And Luke lives in one of those rich people neighborhood's, so why would he be back here? I was interupted while I was in thought to be pushed up against a tree, by him.
To be continued

If you steal any of my workings I will find you and.. well you dont want to know. Have a nice day! ~Cassie Lee