Chapter 30: As if its your last.

ابدأ من البداية

Jisoo clenched her fists as she listens to the couple, she was just waiting for the right time to step up.

*slap*

"How dare you.." and that's when the arguing stopped.

Jisoo hears footsteps nearing her door and she was right, soon there was someone knocking on the door.

"Unnie" Jisoo says and the pregnant woman hugs her.

"Can I sleep here for now? I just can't handle sleeping with him for the night" Jisoo sighs, she felt sorry for the girl.

"whenever you want" Jisoo replies.

-----------------------

"Unnie.." Jisoo rubs her back comforting the older girl. she was crying for almost an hour and Jisoo knew it was bad for the baby and her.

"Jisoo you left me 7 months with Jieun!"

"I had to drive myself to the hospital!"

"I was so stressed out Jisoo, you know it was bad for my pregnancy.."

"Jisoo.. he's been treating me like I'm a nobody to him! I can't take it when he's like this.."

"Unnie, we can talk about it tomorrow. you have to rest, this is bad for your health especially you're carrying life. you have to take of yourself Unnie" Jisoo says worriedly.

"Okay.. Jisoo, will you be kind and get me a glass of water?" Jisoo nods and she obliged.

closing the door, she went downstairs and saw the sight of Jin shirtless on the sofa, his arm fell on the floor and he was snoring so loud.

she sighs and walks her way towards her brother. she grabs the clothing on the floor, and when she bent down, that's when she noticed a lipstick stain on his neck and a hickey on his left chest that made her gasp.

"you left me for a man Jisoo!"

tears brimmed her eyes, she could only feel pain and sorry for Jin's wife. she didn't deserve to be treated like this.

"you don't deserve me Jennie.."

she immediately gets the glass of water, and almost tripped because of the sudden racing of her heart.

and when she opens the door..

"UNNIE!!!"

river of blood was flowing..

•••

"This all your fault! I fucking hate you! you bastard! how could you do this to her!!"

screams.

yells.

crying.

cursing.

was heard.

"We trusted you! but look what you've done to my daughter! you didn't just kill one but two!"

Jisoo could only cry at the situation. she stood infront of the woman's coffin whom she was just talking with last night.

her death left everyone in shock.

"You didn't deserve this.." Jisoo whispers wiping the tears crawling on her eyes. "you deserved someone better.."

Jisoo turns around to see Jin being shouted at, screams was all on him, and blaming. Jisoo couldn't do anything.. she lets them..

Jisoo tries hard not to look at their direction and walks passed Jin. Jin was dumbfounded, all the voices was starting to overtake his mind.

•••

Jisoo wanted to be far from them for now. she just couldn't handle them, she just couldn't handle the fact that 'she' is dead.

it was half an hour since she was strolling, she now reached the bridge where cars rarely go. it was an old bridge that leads to the mountains, to the forest.

under the bridge was a river, it used to have crystal clear water but now the water is solid green.

Things don't last long, so enjoy it while it does.

she still remembers that day when that person helped her from proposing to her wife, Jennie.

"Jisoo, you look more stunning in the eyes than the sun. stop being so anxious"

"I'm sorry, I want to look perfect in her eyes. only me"

"pfft, how can pretty people say that when they're already pretty?"

"Unnie, everyone's pretty."

"Chu.. I'm here, I'll save you.."

Jisoo couldn't speak, she thought that voice came from her head but it came from reality, from the person who makes her strong.

"Jennie.." Jisoo cries out, she turns around embracing the girl. "she's dead Jennie.." Jennie closes her eyes rubbing circles on Jisoo's back. it always made Jisoo calm.

"Seulgi's dead.."

•••

a/n:

I'M SHOOKENED! 😂

Lol, idk if u guys got jishookt.

sorry for the typos and bad grammar. I do my best everytime I write. ❤💌