Ch.4

I crawled out of the library, face still drowsy and tried looking.
I started looking around for Alfoy, I wanted to test this out on someone that won't effect my everyday sleepy life.

I can't do my family because if one of them liked me then the other two would hate me even more. Hell, they might even take more drastic measures of violence if that ever happened, especially that blondie.

As my head was in the clouds thinking of how I should approach this experiment. I bumped into something.

Well, more like, IT bumped into ME.

"Oh my, young master, what are you doing here?"

I knew that elderly voice anywhere.

I looked up to see the face of a classic, wrinkly, monocal wearing, butler staring into my eyes with his own dark gray ones.

Its Alfoy! Nows my chance!

"Alfy!" I said smiling, and holding up my arms for him to pick me up.

His stern gray eyes widened and his mouth parted slightly. Blood rushing to his face.

Huh...guess I was right...

"W-what is it young master?"

I started to stretch mt chubby arms out even more and clench and unclench my fists.

It seems he got the gist since he picked me up and wordlessly started to carry me to my room.

We passed by one of those designed plates placed upward that only rich people and people from at least well credited families have.

It was shiny enough that I could see my reflection so I decided to look at myself.

What I saw stunned me...

When that blondie said I looked feminine, she wasnt kidding

I had blue hair that was lighter than my fathers that probably came from that man I saw in the painting that was slightly curled at the ends, making myw hair seem messy.

Pink plump lips that were incredibly soft looking, long eyelashes, tender porcelain skin, a cute button nose , and my favorite part, big doe aqua blue eyes, similar to my mother's.

Not to mention I had a figure smaller than your average 2 month old that only added to the cuteness, I could tell I was going to be painfully short in the future.

It was difficult to believe I was male. No scratch that, impossible to think I was male.

Hell, if this wasnt my body I'd think I was a female as well.

As we continued walking passed these decorated plates, and after my astonished discovery, I became tired.

Alfoy's shoulder was cozy and warm, so I decided to just fall asleep there.

I place my head on Alf's shoulder. But as soon as I did he flinched. I hadn't noticed till now, but he's been really stiff.

Was he scared of holding me?

I placed my loose arms around his neck for support and so he would be more comfortable. I felt him loosen up a bit.

I started to doze off into comforting nap...

When I awoke, I was back in my room, that was far away from the rest.

I couldn't sleep anymore no matter how hard I tried.

It was already dark out so I couldn't really do much.

Not to mention it was hella hot in this room. Do they not have fans in this world?!