Nobody Understand (2)

(Beginning of the alternative ending. Which mean I change the plot for this story) 

Author's P.O.V

Jihoon woke up in the middle of the night after hearing some argument that is coming from his parent's room.

He open his door slightly and try to eavesdrop but it does not work so he stand right infront of his parent's room and open it a little in order to hear their argument.

"You are his mother!"

"Yes I am! But that doesn't mean I'll always think about him!"

"Listen, he need you. He need your love. I notice that you didn't give him as much attention now"

"IT IS BECAUSE HE RESEMBLED HIS LATE FATHER! ITS HURT SO BAD EVERYTIME I SEE HIM! I-I need to put up with him all this year because I'm a single mother back then. The only crap that I always use is 'I have a lot of work, won't coming back tonight'. It's the only way for me not to cry every night after seeing his face! Now that I have you and Woojin, I can finally distract myself from focusing on him"

"But it is not the right way.. It might hurt him"

"WHO CARES? HOW ABOUT MY FEELING? IT KILLS ME MORE THAN IT HURTS HIM!"

"It kills me too..." Jihoon said softly, shocking his mother and father.

"J-jihoon" His mother stuttered.

"It stab me like a knife too. You don't know how bad I want to kill myself just to end the pain. You are really selfish! If you hate me, why don't you throw me away inside the sea from the very beginning so that me and you don't have to suffer like this" Jihoon clenched his fist.

"I should have known the reason why you came back late from work, why you tried to avoid me. I should disappear from your life at the very start" Jihoon continued, looking at the floor.

"Jihoon, dear, I'm so sorry. I don't know what get into me. I don't know that you feel that way" Mrs Park said while kneeling infront of Jihoon and hold his hand.

"How can you know? You never tried to understand me.. You never care about me" Jihoon bite his lip to prevent any sobbing sound.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry my Jihoon. I'm really sorry" Mrs. Park pull Jihoon into a warm hug while crying. Jihoon's new father join the hug together with Woojin who have been standing at the door all this time.

💍
A/n, yall, your author are back. Next update will be next week.
💍