Fool

Author's P.O.V

It have been a few months since Jihoon started to grow really close with Woojin and his friends. They even went out to the beach and hanging out here and there.

In this few months, Jihoon has realize about his feeling towards Woojin. He know that his love for Woojin is not a brotherly love. It is something more than that. He is scared, because Woojin is his brother. He kept the secret to himself ever since then.

Today, Jihoon decide to buy a big chocolate to share it with them. He walk through the hallway with a big smile and about to call for Woojin but suddenly, he saw Jisung and Jaehwan dragging Woojin into an abandoned classes.

Being a curious cat he is, Jihoon went to check on them. But what he heard next make his heart shattered into pieces.

"Did you already accept Jihoon as your brother?" Jisung ask curiously.

"No" Woojin said coldly.

"Then why did you treat him nicely?" Jaehwan ask again for a confirmation.

"Because he is a problematic kid! He cut himself and I'm terrified! If I didn't treat him well, he will probably kill himself. And if he died, my family reputation will turn bad!" Woojin shouted and earn a harsh slap from Jisung afterwards.

A loud thud ecoed through the hallway. The three boys quickly open the door only to saw Jihoon. Jihoon had his head hanging low to prevent them from seeing his tears.

Jihoon bent down and collect the chocalate that he bought. It had slip from his hand as soon as he heard Woojin's words. He wanted to run away really bad, but now that he already mess up everything, he just decide to collecting back the chocolate.

"J-jihoon did you h-heard?" Jisung ask shakily.

"Probably. I buy this chocolate for you guys. Take this amd share with the others" Jihoon said while handing out the chocolate to Jaehwan. Jihoon is about to walk away but Woojin stopped him.

"Whe-"

"I won't kill myself. I won't spoiled your dad's name" Jihoon cut Woojin off before he could finished his words and walk away to God knows where.

"You have a talent of making an angst Woojin-ah" Jisung glare at him and leave him alone, standing in front of the classroom.

"What have I done?" Woojin ask himself while clutching his hand.

🍒

Jihoon's P.O.V

I won't complete without 'pathetic'. I won't complete without 'fool'. I won't complete without 'pain'.

Just when everytime I started to love someone, everytime I started to feel the spark of happiness, everytime when I thought that my life is getting better, it will always end up with a misery. Did I born with a bad luck?

I'm a fool for thinking that I have find my happiness. I'm a fool for thinking that Woojin is already accepted me. Why must I become so naive?

I want to feel the happiness too...

It's hurt, but I couldn't kill myself. It will make mom, dad and Woojin hated me even more. I don't want them to hate me. I don't want to lost their love.

If God could grant my wish, I only wish for a happiness before I die.

🍒
A/n, I'm (played Infinite - back) again. This story is like a roller coaster. Sorry for playing with your emotion!😂

.

How to not being an emo? I always think about something deeply. Even if it is a small matter. I want to be a carefree gurl for once. Help me
🍒